Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What do you do when you randomly get a message from your ex-girlfriend?

I havent heard from her in like 6 months, and now I got a random email stating how much she still cares for me.


I've been having trouble building the courage to ask out girls, i'm a poor student, and am almost too old for this. I know I wouldn't want to go back out with her, but what should I doWhat do you do when you randomly get a message from your ex-girlfriend?
IGNORE THE MESSAGE..GONE TO USE YOUWhat do you do when you randomly get a message from your ex-girlfriend?
if you dont want to go out with her then just tell her that your not interested. dont be rude and not reply but at least be nice and tell her youve moved on. (she doesnt have to know the details)
  • inflation rate
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment