Friday, August 20, 2010

So how many people have gotten back with your ex?

I broke up with my girlfriend and told her that we were moving too fast and that we needed to slow down. She is still a little younger than me so I told her to go and date other people. Also, we aren't sour at each other. We both had a connection, but there were some trust issues. I said in about a year we might could get back together if we were both single because I wanted to build our communication skills a little more before the opportunity of getting together again! Knowing both our reputations, that is highly likely that we both will be single! Hearing this, do you think that we will get together in about a year? I really want to but don't think that she will have the interest then because I think patience is key in anything worthwhile but then again who knows, right? What do you people think?So how many people have gotten back with your ex?
Most people get back with their exes because it's something that is comfortable and familiar. The unknown is always scary. You had the heart to ask her to date other people... I hope you can grow a bigger heart to accept that she may just do that and fall in love with someone else.





The thing with getting back together with someone from the past is that you will still have to deal with the problems that were there (especially if they weren't resolved). So if you had problems with trust then, think about a year gone by having dated other people. Where's the trust now? And you want to build your communication skills with each other.. while.. not being with each other? How does that work? Let me know, because I certainly would like to know that trick!





I will agree with you and say patience is the key to most things worthwhile, but if it were so, then maybe you both should have been patient with your relationship in the beginning and let the wrinkled parts of it get ironed out.. slowly but always surely! So, wait a year or waste a year.. However you want to look at it. Best of wishes. I hope you both fall into place!So how many people have gotten back with your ex?
well who know how things will turn out. i have definately gotten back with my ex before even after he tore my heart apart b/c i really love(d) him.
i think that anything is possible....since she is younger than you she may realize she still likes you in about a year...but you cant base things on your reps...like i said anything can happen, you never know...just let things happen dont pursue it..if it happens it happens
I think communication is a plus and I guess time will tell.
Okay my thought on this is that people change. If both of you liked each other so much that you were even going to consider getting back with each other in a year or so than yea it's a possibility that it could happen. But like I said people change and so do their personality's. I have been with many of my ex's many times and I realized that they are just better of as friends for me. But things my be different for you.


Good luck and I hope this helps you out a little.


Abby
Not me, and I assure you it will NEVER happen.





~
Never,,,, My ex was bugging me the other week, trying to get me to go to dinner,,, All he did is give me the creeps,,,,


Never, Never, Never,,
I think that if you think that this is the right person for you then why wait for a year before you let her know how you feel about her. You should not let love slip though your fingers if you can prevent it. You are taking a chance if you are going to wait a year before what will you do if in a year she is happy in another relationship and you have decided that this is the person that you need to be with and she is now unavailable. Will you try and tell her you feel then?

No comments:

Post a Comment