Friday, August 20, 2010

Guys only please. Would you take her back after...?

Would you take your ex girlfriend back after she broke up with you over six months ago, and you know for sure that she has been having sex with another guy? I mean, I really love her, and she may regret leaving me, then being with him, but I don't know if I can ever make love to her again. She thinks it should be no big deal for me, but the thought of her being with that guy, after all her and I shared makes me sick! How can I get past this? I know she was with other guys before her and I started dating many, many years ago, but that was different, because they were all before me, and I accepted that when we met, but this is way different, because this guy came after me. idk, i'm sooo torn! I have not been with any girls sexually since she broke up with me (just petting, but no intercourse). Would you take her back, or did she blow it for good?Guys only please. Would you take her back after...?
She blew it, i know how u feel after u been with a and she haves sex with another guy after u it's like she lost all her pureness with u if that makes any sense. But i defentily wouldn't take her back and i would try getting over ur feelings with her by dating different girls because she wasn't thinking bout you when she was having sex with that other guy.Guys only please. Would you take her back after...?
it seems kind of arbitrary to draw a line in the sand ';petting with others after a breakup is ok, but sex is not';. It's all sexual, why is one level of sexual stuff ok, but another level is not?





I think that what really bothers you is the visual of her with another guy in your mind. It's jealousy. And that's fine, its perfectly natural to feel jealous, but it doesn't make you ';right'; or her ';wrong';.





The bigger issue, is that she broke up with you once before. The fact that she came back shows that there's something about you which she came to appreciate more once she no longer had you. It also shows that whatever that something is, the guy after you did not have it. So if she's coming back to you after being with him, its safe to assume that she prefers you. So don't torment yourself with mental images of her with the other guy - clearly, SHE'S not thinking about that other guy, she is thinking about you, otherwise she would have stayed with him and never gone back to you.





On the other hand, there's this phenomena of seeing our past with rose colored glasses. Once enough time has passed, we start to remember our ex's very idealistically. We remember all the great things and forget all the problems. But then once we actually return to them, suddenly we are faced with the real-life problems that lead us to break up before. And then we go, ';Oh yeah, that's why I broke up with him!'; And then, armed with this reminder of reality, we break up once again.





So if you take her back, there's an increased risk that she will do it again. Then again, maybe not. Maybe it took a dose of the real world to realize she made a mistake. And, much as we are trained and conditioned to never take a woman back after a betrayal...well, what's more important? Your pride, or love? Think long and hard, and decide for yourself whether she's worth the risk. Only you know the answer.
You need to come see me here in Thailand. I'll get your head straight real fast. e-mail me if you want to be the king.
I think backtracking is usually a bad idea bro, and it sounds like you dont like this guy very much, and the fact that she slept with that guy...yeah i dont think i would.......





Time for some fresh meat, a fresh mindset, and leave all the baggage behind bro!
sometimes people deserve a 2nd chance. . . . and yeah, as the one above me said - is she hot? if she's ugly then i wouldn't be so inclined with the 2nd chance mentality.
jsut say no. Obviously this it too much for your to overlook....and who's to say that in another couple months she won't do the same thing?





When people break up, you can expect they will get into relationships with other folks, and that might indeed entail sex. seems like in today's society, that is the norm. But, if you don't act that way...and you don't like it, you won't ever be able to make this work. you will continually resent this intrusion into what you two had....and ater 6 months already, it isn't likely that any more time is going to make it better for you.





Sorry, that's just my view. Life is way too short to waste time on things that make you unhappy, or that you can't change. sounds like this is a deall breaker for you...so, move on and say goodbye .
give it ago mate... she need time... by says your young you just need time... but you have to get over each other being sexually active,,, a just hope both of yous have learn something new
Personally, I give people second chances, regardless how much pain I have endured. Forgiveness does not change the past but it does enlarge the future as one author put it.





So yes, I would probably take her back if I still loved her that much. And the reason why we have tomorrow is to make things right.
Say yes...give her a root to break your duck and then say...I think this was a bad idea.
Considering that you two DID break up, I don't see anything wrong with it. What did you expect her to do? Not have sex until you two reconciled? Give her a break.
i would just stay friends with her DO NOT go back out with her right away. make her feel like you absolutely fine without her. i went through something similar about a year ago and if i could go back thats what i would have but instead i took her back right away. found out she was talking to other guys on the phone(including the one she was dating before me) not all girls are the same but if she left you once, shell do it again.


Theres plenty of fish in the sea bro
no dude get over her your embarassing yourself. Just tell her she didnt know what she had until she lost it...tru story know she nows u treated her better than any other guy she probally didnt realize that when yall where going out but now she does. Know she has to face the consequence in finding another guy that will treat her like u did. I wouldnt take that hoe back.
dude my girl and i broke up about six months ago. - 3 months ago i hear she ****** some guy and about a month ago i hear that she is pretty much screwing him every day now. Yeah i was pissed when i heard this news but im just kinda over her now. She was a beautiful girl that i loved and still loved even though we were apart but pretty soon i just gave up because she moved on so i figured i would do the same. If she wanted me back i dont know what i would do- we would have to talk some stuff out thats for sure.
I know that you said guys only and I'm a girl, but I was curious so I had to look at your question. I personally don't see what the big deal is. I mean if you guys were broke up when she slept with someone else then she didn't do anything wrong. You know good and well that had you slept with someone else in between time that you wouldn't think that what she did was so wrong and it wouldnt bother you nearly as bad.
Depends if she's hot
it depends. what is the reason why she left you in the first place? be careful because she may end up breaking your heart again if this reason might pop up again.
If you do take her back then don't be surprised if she pulls it again. You teach people how to treat you. If you want to teach her that it's ok to dump on you and expect to be given yet another chance... then sure... go ahead... while you're at it why don't you get a tatoo on your forehead that says, ';Doormat';?

No comments:

Post a Comment