Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please help me.. I want my ex girlfriend back.. T_T Help anyone?

u know guyz..











I've been with this girl for almost 2 years.. I love her so much and i didn't do anything for her to leave me.. Last Dec 21, 2008(our 21st monthsary) she told me that her love to me is already gone and her reason is NOTHING, SHE DIDN't KNOW WHY her LOVE is gone and last Dec 27,2008 we had an argument and that's the reason why we already have our break up.. Now, I'm suffering, so much sufferings!!.. U know what's d feeling ryt..? Oh my! I don't know how to deal with this obstacle in my life.. But the real question is, how can i return my ex girlfriend?? I've been searching for answers in my question through internet.. I found some tips but the best answer is in the book ';Magic of Making Up'; and etc.. But, im only a student, a 4th year highschool student and i can't affor that book.. i want something that will make us together again for sure.. U can see I'm so desperate to get my girlfriend back.. If i only have the money I will buy it without any 2nd thoughts.. She's my 1st girlfriend and she's the first one to show me how important I am to her.. Recently, I asked her if she still loves me, and she said ';yes but only a little';.. Last January 9 2009 I already shut our communications off until today but I think it's making me sick because I miss her so much and I love her so much.. I can't imagine that I'm doing it to her.. Maybe she's wondering why i am like this now adays.. She also said that it is better if we will be friends but i don't want to be her friend, i want to be her boyfriend.. Gosh!.. I never thought that this situation that i can see from others can also happen to us..








Can someone help so i can get my girlfriend back..? I love her so much and i don't want our relationship to be gone forever.. Please, i beg you.. I need your help.. I don't want to cry everyday and everynight thinking of her and the things that we are doing everyday.. I will do anything for the sake of our relationship.. T_T HELP!.. please..





Additional info that i think will also help you on giving me tips and advices:


Our JS Promenade is on January 24 2008..








I'm expecting of your help.. thanks a lot.. and take care..Please help me.. I want my ex girlfriend back.. T_T Help anyone?
If she doesnt love you anymore then she wont.. if you try to get her back she is going to cheat on you so you just need to move on and find yourself another one.. Because you got her so you can get someone else.. your a senior in hs this is not the end of anything its only the begiinning take what you've learned in this relationship to your next..





Um, some people just dont stay in love.. sometimes its not you its them.. And thats the real deal. Go talk to somebody!!!Please help me.. I want my ex girlfriend back.. T_T Help anyone?
You need to move on buddy. This is a standard first broken heart. She obviously doesnt feel the same about you as you do about her. If she did she would be acting just as crazy as you are.





Everybody deserves to be with somebody that is crazy about them. You dont want her to come back to you out of guilt, because the same thing will happen in a short while and you'll be in the same place you are now.
I think just give her time,


if she starts missing you then she really is the one..


if she doesn't move on, simply as that..


iv seen couples that lasted 6 years, and they move on.


Plus, you're young.
I am so sorry that you must go through this but listen dear, she is gone and you are not going to get her back. Don't worry about it though because she was not the one for you anyway. The right girl is out there and you will meet her in about 3-4 years. Have fun and prepare for your life in the mean time. Spirit does not have a watch or a calendar so the time could be longer or even shorter than how I felt it. Point is, she is out there and you have not met her yet so get to looking.
you know what... at least be happy about the fact that there is still a chance that she could go back to you.... i guess tha best thing you should do is to give her a space....give her time to think...let her breathe ...try not to call her, or text her or see her often.....who knows...she might miss you...and might find out that she really loves you......but if she really is decided about it.....you can't do anything about it....you cannot force somebody to love you back.....move on....you are so young to be problematic about love....respect her decision or else you'll totally lose her....even as a friend...
Your first broken heart. Sucks, doesn't it?!





The way out of this one is not to try to get back together with someone who doesn't feel the same way about you. She is a person of her own free will and doesn't belong to you. Your referring to ';my girlfriend'; and ';our relationship'; shows you are still thinking of her as yours. Your strong desire to get back together with her is like a drug addict wanting to get back together with a drug to ease his pain.





The way out of this is to discontinue all contact with her, and keep busy with other interests. Over time, your pain will fade to nothing.





For example, I'm not the slightest bit broken hearted over the guy who dumped me in 1986, nor the one who dumped me in 2002. I'm happily married to the guy I started dating in 2006.
When I was younger and had a boy break up with me, I was miserable too, and wondered how I could make things right.





Honestly? The one thing that I learned is: why would I want to be with someone who no longer loves me? That's your mantra now to get over this hump in life. You're still in high school and trust me, there are many many females out there that will love you and will continue to love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment