Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want my ex girlfriend back T_T.. plz help me..?

u know guyz..











I've been with this girl for almost 2 years.. I love her so much and i didn't do anything for her to leave me.. Last Dec 21, 2008(our 21st monthsary) she told me that her love to me is already gone and her reason is NOTHING, SHE DIDN't KNOW WHY her LOVE is gone and last Dec 27,2008 we had an argument and that's the reason why we already have our break up.. Now, I'm suffering, so much sufferings!!.. U know what's d feeling ryt..? Oh my! I don't know how to deal with this obstacle in my life.. But the real question is, how can i return my ex girlfriend?? I've been searching for answers in my question through internet.. I found some tips but the best answer is in the book ';Magic of Making Up'; and etc.. But, im only a student, a 4th year highschool student and i can't affor that book.. i want something that will make us together again for sure.. U can see I'm so desperate to get my girlfriend back.. If i only have the money I will buy it without any 2nd thoughts.. She's my 1st girlfriend and she's the first one to show me how important I am to her.. Recently, I asked her if she still loves me, and she said ';yes but only a little';.. Last January 9 2009 I already shut our communications off until today but I think it's making me sick because I miss her so much and I love her so much.. I can't imagine that I'm doing it to her.. Maybe she's wondering why i am like this now adays.. She also said that it is better if we will be friends but i don't want to be her friend, i want to be her boyfriend.. Gosh!.. I never thought that this situation that i can see from others can also happen to us..








Can someone help so i can get my girlfriend back..? I love her so much and i don't want our relationship to be gone forever.. Please, i beg you.. I need your help.. I don't want to cry everyday and everynight thinking of her and the things that we are doing everyday.. I will do anything for the sake of our relationship.. T_T HELP!.. please..





Additional info that i think will also help you on giving me tips and advices:


Our JS Promenade is on January 24 2008..








I'm expecting of your help.. thanks a lot.. and take care..


54 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.I want my ex girlfriend back T_T.. plz help me..?
Hey man, what your going through is normal. To be honest with you, i am going through the same thing myself. There must be a reason why her loved died for you. Sometimes women have reason on why their attitutudes change over their other halves, such as frequent arguements, you not showing her you love her, not treating her well, not spending enough time together,etc. In my case, i was dating an awesome chick for 5 years. It all started in high school and finish a couple months into my senior year in college. I now you feel like dying, without being able to breath, but just have in mind that your still alive and will get out of this. One question for you to thing about. Would you want to be with somebody who doesnt love you, somebody who doesnt put you infront of everything else, who might feel sorry about you and the relationship? Dont force something that is not there. If you do, there will be nothing but problems. As people have told me, take some time for yourself. Try keeping busy so you wont think much about her. Something that really helps me is jogging until i cant jog anymore. When your body is exhausted, sometimes it doesnt give you an opportunity to thing about other things, but feeling better. Another thing you can do is start lifting weights. All this anger and confusion you feel, take it out against the weights. This will help not only your body, but will give you a better chance against your ex. Why? Well, your going to start looking better, and she might have an interest in you to. look, everything i am telling you isnt easy to do. But try making an effort.





Now you want to get her back? I am going to give you some quick tips, some that have helped most of my friends except me. Like i said, i used to have a wonderful women by myside, a women i didnt know how to value until she was gone. But try this and see if it works.


1.Women like indepent man, if your so depending on her, this is bad. Show her you can do things for yourself.


2.DO NOT bugg her often. You will just push her away more.


3. Start dressing up better everyday and began to be more positive. The more negative you are, the worse it will be for you


4. Try thinking what went wrong. Their must have been somthing!!!!


5. Try having a good time. Pretend your moving on. This will surprise your ex, and might have her curious on whether you are moving on. Then, she will start talking to you again.


6. Something women like is: art crafts made by us. This is how i got my ex back the first time


7. Giver time to miss you. If she misses you too, she will definetly come back. If she doesnt, then she really doesnt seee you as more then a friend.


8. Giver time. I would ask myself ';what is time, 2,4,6 days!!!';. NO. Time couldbe a couple of weeks, a month, a few months. If she is meant to be for you, no matter what the hell happens, she will be coming back to. jUst have this in mine.


9. Do things that will surpise her and would want to make her be with you. Build a better personality, do the grades, be active.


10. Theirs are alot more tips. But to began, start with these.





For last, you can her back the same way you got her in the first place. If there was once love in this reltionship, then it is possible to turn that spark into fire. Just find the way. Good luck.I want my ex girlfriend back T_T.. plz help me..?
If you really want her return, get her back quickly, give more attention, don't argue again. Sure, she still love you, too.
man i no how u feel IT SUCKS SO MUCH U REALLY WOULD DO ANYTHING sorry i cant help you coz im kinda looking for the same answer
move on, and let her come back to you.
If you chose not to move on, surely you'll suffer and will be in pain for very long time untill you are willing to move on and get over it. It's a waste of time if you didn't move on.


If she doesn't love you back anymore, you have to respect that and you cannot force someone to love you back, it's silly. But of course, i understand how hard it is to move on and the only way to get over it is by not talking/seeing each other anymore, time will eventually heal it. Everyone went through this experience, it's life and you have to learn from the experience which will make you grow stronger if you chose to deal with it and move on.
You could buy all the 'how to make up' books in the world, but it won't be enough to make someone love you again. Sad, I know.





I think you should lay off for a while. I understand that you were together with her for a while and you have all these feelings that you aren't ready to let go of let, but it's really unfair for your girlfriend.





She broke up with you after almost 2 years, so obviously she's still going to feel some kind of attachment to you. When she sees that you aren't over her, someone that she's felt a lot of things for for a long while, it probably makes her feel guilty.





It's wrong for her to tell you that she still loves you 'but only a little'. That's like mental torture. That's like telling you that she still loves you but not enough to get back with. But it's enough for you to hope and pray and beg that there's enough chance for you.





It's hard on you because you don't want to lose the relationship you had, but you aren't seeing the bigger picture here- the relationship is lost already, so move on.





If you truly love her, you should just let her go. If it's meant to be, then it'll come back. If it doesn't come back, then accept it.
You need to relax a bit, Tiger!


Maybe she's a bit scared or your attention to detail with exact dates and having a 21 monthsary?


You can't make her love you. If she doesn't love you anymore, so be it. Stay friends and find someone else


One day she'll realise what she is missing out on.
You're about to get a barrage of answers telling you to move on.





I just went through a similar thing and after a few months apart, I'm finally moving on.





If you can get her back, all the best.





Breakups when you're young seems extremely sh*t, but you'll laugh about it in years to come.





Trust me pal, you will get over this feeling eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment