Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girls: would you ever get back together with your ex?

My ex girlfriend still loves me, just not in a relationship kind of way. But I still love her so much, and I just wish she could forget all of the crap I put her through and let me be the guy she fell in love with in the first place. I was going through a rough time when we were together, puberty and teenage years really screwed with me and made me feel insecure about myself. High school wasn't exactly the greatest time either...





But since then I've changed a lot, I've put all of that in the past, and all I want is another chance with her.. She has another boyfriend now but he's a total d***. I've only talked to him once but just how he talked to me.. I can tell he's going to hurt her one of these days (not physically of course).





Basically my question is, do I have the slightest chance at all? Or am I going to have to live with being only friends? :SGirls: would you ever get back together with your ex?
sure go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment