Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get my Ex-Girlfriend back?

Okay I need as much advice and help as possible, hopefully decent advice and no slagging off. I was with my girl for 10 months and it was a bit of a rollarcoaster. In the first 5 weeks of our relationship she got drunk at her prom and kissed a few boys. I let her back in far too quickly as I really felt we had something special. Anyway I let her back in almsot straight away (which was probably a mistake) and she promised me it would never happen again and her friends made her drink way over her limits. Anyways she managed to stick to her promise and did nothing whatsoever to hurt me in the following 9 months. However during this time I began treating her badly and we began having lots of arguements, mostly over trust issues. Basically I banned her from partys and in return she banned me from clubbing (as I don't do partys there terrible). Anyway over time the relationship got amazing but on the other hand unhealthy. After 7 months we actually started to begin thinking about having a kid next year and marriage in 5 years. The unhealthy side of the relationship was because we were controlling eachothers social life. And we started seeing each other 24/7 and whenever we weren't together we would argue due to her paranoia with the amount of girls that would always chat me up etc etc. So anyway she began to hate the amount of girls adding me on msn and facebook and requested for each other to exchange passwords, so we did. A few days later I realised that virtually my entire girl contacts were erased, which I didn't have a problem with as most of them were random and she left my close friends on there. In return I thought hey lets make it even I will do the same with her boy contacts so it all span into a bit of an immature game really. However, last weekend she had a house party at her mams best friends house and I refused to let her go but she had to go. I told her after all the nights out with the boys you've banned me of your going to be selfish enough to go, basically I was stupid, I didn't take into account that her mam and her family would be attending therefore there would be no trouble. When her mam found out about this trust issue we had she went bannanas as we kept it all hidden away. The sunday after the party, her mam was questioning why she didn't participate much during te party, and she told her mam that she just wanted to be around me 24/7 (which was actually true). However when I took her home, shortly after her and her mam had a fight where her mother slapped her in the face and then she scrammed her mam back. After this she was grounded for a week, stripped off all contact for a week until her step dad came back from work to discuss the issue. No phone, no nothing. So we weren't used to this and started getitng rather sick. Anyway we thought **** this and agreed for one day of the week to see eachotehr behind closed doors up her school 9only for her sister to spot my car and go home and tell her mam). Anyway when she found out about me controlling her facebook and msn and partys she lost her head and cut me off completely. 2 days after this break up I've been suffering like hell, and I've been told by one of her friends that she has been the same and isn't attending school until after easter. I realised now that I should have just let the past be the past and not use it against her and treat her badly for what she did. I became a control freak and my paranoia was actually bigger than hers which she was unaware of. It seems as if we are over for good. However my mam seen them both in the town centre earlier today and her mam said for there to be any chance whatsoever of her changing her mind I would have to change the way I am completely and improve as I was controlling her duaghters life (she fails to realise that all her daughter wanted was to be with me 24/7) but at ages 18 and 17 maybe that's just unhealthy. Basically I just need some huge advice. I've written a letter to her which I am going to post into her works, letting her know how much pain im in and how sorry I am as we promise to be together forever. It's such a sad story and such a sour way to end a relationship of such brute strength. Her mam told my father that she had become my posession and that I would have to change my ways to have any chance of her changing her mind. She told my mother that after some time to think about things if I am man enough to go up to her mam's house and talk to her then I could. So next week I plan on doing this. Me and her parents have never been on the same wavelength but vice-versa my parents love her too bits and today when she seen my mother broke down in tears and hugged her for half hour infront of her mam. Well I had this ever-growing fear that she would listen to her mother and just move on but her best boy mate told me she loves me too much and now my mam has said she would be highly suprised if that was the case. And actually she was worried about me moving on also! I just need some advicHow can I get my Ex-Girlfriend back?
When you find urself,, u'll find your woman, real talk. you need to get over her quickly! (remember!) If u cant get over,, u will go underd to . i hate when people waisting their trying to get an ex back... u need to to get ur money right dude....damn...

No comments:

Post a Comment