Monday, August 16, 2010

I need help to get my ex girlfriend back

my ex girlfriend broke up with me cause i was basically being too clingy and i didn't know that her best friend needed her help so when she started spending most of her time with her friend i got jellos and said some things like i threatened myself which was a bad and stupid move on my part but i was starting to feel abandoned so she broke up with me. well reacently i tried to get back together after being apart for at least half a year we went on a date and at the end of the date we went back to her house and started to make out on her bed for at least 30 min. so i thought that she wanted to get back together but when i asked her she sais ';your a really cool guy but i just don't know right know'; so i thought ok just give her some more time. so i did and then invited her to knots with me and my family and the whole time standing in like for excellarator i was holding her in my arms and that made me feel like she might have a new answer so when i asked her a second time she said the exact same thing. So what i want to know is how i can finely push her over that clif and get her to say yes?I need help to get my ex girlfriend back
I'd suggest signing up for a place like





http://waysto.getbacktogetherwithyourex.鈥?/a>





Theres a lot of great resources and advice to win back your ex





hope it helps and good luck : )I need help to get my ex girlfriend back
sounds like you need to start waiting for her to come to you. play hard to get. trust me, thatll get her. your her yo-yo. she throws you away and you comeback. cut the string and flip the controls.
you should talk to her about why she doesn't want a relationship right now. Once she's explained tell her you respect her decision. That will make her feel that you understand where she's coming from. After that tell her that you will always be there for her when she makes up her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment