Friday, August 20, 2010

Trying to get ex girlfriend back?

2 days ago I called my ex because she had called the night before. I didn't answer. So yesterday I called her and asked hey ';hey what's up? how come you called?'; and she was like ';just to talk..'; and than , like most ex's , asked her ';give it to me straight are you seeing someone else?'; Complete silence and than she just hung up. 2 minutes later she messaged me with ';Btw I'm not I'm just busy and I don't like u drilling me'; , she sent that message twice and than she said ';Oh so nor ur gonna ignore when I answer u'; and than the last message was ';Which I didn't have to answer';. I responded 2 hours later saying ';Thank you for answering and I didn't want you to feel like I was bothering you';. That was the last thing I said and no contact so far. What do you guys think? Don't say how she's playing games or such , just need to know how badly I messed up.


4 hours ago - 4 days left to answer.


P.S


I also wrote her an apology letter 4 days ago and sent it snail mail , called her on the same day she received it and was like ';the only reason i'm answering is because of your apology letter';.Trying to get ex girlfriend back?
Hey Don,


Getting back together with your ex girlfriend is not so easy.


Nevertheless if you decide you and her are meant to be together its achievable.


Here are some suggestions -- assuming, of course, that you want the girl back:





1. Don't get too jealous. Remember, jealousy is an emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, concern, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, such as a relationship, companionship, or love.





2.Leave Her Alone. Give her some time to think about the relationship. If you had a wonderful relationship, she'll feel that she misses you and will try to get back to you.





3.Terminate all communication. This is tough and it will be killing you, but really it's killing her more. She's starting to understand how much she needs you and how much she misses you. Cutting off communication is the largest step.





4.Recover Emotionally. You don't have a chance of getting your ex back if you're not emotionally calm and in command. Women dislike needy, clingy, desperate men - so you need to pull your own life together before trying to draw her back into it. Merely be calm and collected about the whole circumstance, and make your life happier. Going for jogging or to the gym will make you feel better too.





5.Start talking to another. This helps for many reasons. This will probably be too much for your ex. She will find out that you're talking to this girl, and it will get her back to you. Use with carefulness as it may give the wrong signals, such as a sign that she should move on because you have a new girlfriend.





6.Act like nothing is wrong. She's not going to want you back if you're acting depressed. Make sure you're laughing a lot and pretending to have a good time. This is so hard because of the break up depression.





7.Look your best. Make sure your acne is gone, you get yourself shaped up, and looking excellent. She won't be able to resist.





8.Build up confidence.





9.If you want to get her back, then you need to be the Alpha male. Get back the confidence you had earlier when you just began dating her.





In my opinion a good guideline from a book is always practical for making up with your ex.


There is a great book I once used which helped me and many people I know of.


you can review it in the next link:





http://www.squidoo.com/magic--of-making-鈥?/a>





All the best!Trying to get ex girlfriend back?
if your writing her apology letters and trying that hard to get in contact with her you can't be messing up that badly.. why did you break up in the first place? you sound nice, i hope she's not trying to screw you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment