Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get back with your ex-boyfriend?

My ex-bf Tyler and I are still best friends and I still love him. BUt he dosent no. And i tried getting him back after I broke up with him, but he said not now. The its been a year nd now we talk more than ever. Wat im afraid to say is tht I luv him nd him saying no nd not to talk to him for another year. Also my friends say tht he likes me b/c if i say call me in 20 he'll be like ill call now. Nd when he had a girlfriend he sent me a pic of them. they think he was trying ot make me jealous. so wat do i do.How do you get back with your ex-boyfriend?
Your best bet would be to talk to him. I had the same situation. And I wanted to get back with my ex for the longest time, and all he ever said was ';now is not a good time'; or ';too many bad memories'; but we stayed the best of friends...and over time, i've gotten over him, but maybe that isn't the case for you two...Just talk to him, maybe write him a love note telling him how you feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment