Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get my ex girlfriend back?

ok so we ended pretty badly, and we didnt talk for almost 2 years up intill yesterday when I logged onto aim and we for the first time had a real convo without a fight. she immed me first. as we talked for almost two hours she asked for me to add her on myspace and told me to txt her and all that stuff. After talking to her some old feelings for her started to comeback. I like her and I realized why i liked her to begin with. she goes to UC Irvine and im in Concord CA about 5 hrs difference. but I want her back but I dont want to seem desperate and be all gun ho about it after just one talk. I havent txted her either waiting for her to txt me 1st then I will. Your thoughts?How to get my ex girlfriend back?
if you know that you have feelings for this women...then you know wat to do...how about you guys just start of talking for awhile and see how your feelings go from there...when you know that you love her you know it...and if you think you guys can work this out then its possible...i hope things work out for the both of you...and just remember to start things off slow and see how it works out for the both of you...GOOD LUCK!How to get my ex girlfriend back?
dude...it seems u really like this girl so..write her a short poem and have it mailed to her..the link is on the bottom! it will show that you care about her!





Send her some flowers maybe to her place


some how find out her address and surprise her with some flowers and a note saying if she would like to go out for dinner...while u wait in the car! have her text u the answer but dont let her know ur there!





those are just a couple of things...hope it works man...
dont do it.
eep. Right now just get in contact with her %26amp; keep in casual contact w/ her - don't rush into 'we should get back together!' all of a sudden. Give it time. long distance is hard, so you have to know you really want it before you get into it. Plus, are you going to be moving closer together any time soon? If not, I might say think twice about it. the only good thing about a long-distance relationship is knowing you'll eventually be together.

1 comment:

rosas suzan said...

After being in relationship with alex for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: dreghonghonsolutionspellhome@outlook.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything .I CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL: dreghonghonsolutionspellhome@outlook.com

Post a Comment