Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to court your ex girlfriend?

we just broke up..but i know she stills love me and wants to go back with me..but i wanna treat it like how we first got on. tell me pleaseHow to court your ex girlfriend?
Ignore bratty women feminists...why do


you want to go back to her?





ooops sorry. I am trying to reform myself by staying


in this category. I have been in the category


for Gender and Women for so long and I


have to accept defeat and move to another


category that's more likeable to my limited capabilities.





This is how i'd win my ex if i had ever a girlfriend.


Say, ';Darling, there are things we don't know


about each other anymore, let me introduce myself


once again..';How to court your ex girlfriend?
put the past aside, and start anew.hope this helps. GL
bad idea
move on whit your life stop your whining

No comments:

Post a Comment