Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get my ex girlfriend back?

I started dating my ex back in February 2006. We broke up the first week of March 2009 and my life has been miserable ever since the break up. When we broke up we both agreed that we just needed time apart. I couldn't help but spill my heart towards her the other day and I told her how bad I wanted her back and just how important she is to me. This was obviously not what she wanted to talk about and we ended up arguing for awhile about it. She says that 3/4 weeks after a break up isn't enough time to just get back together. I do agree with this but it is just tough because she is off at college on campus, while I am going to a community college still at home. So she has plenty of people to talk to while most of my friends went off to a college like my ex did, leaving me fairly lonely. We have talked very little about this subject since the initial talk but when we did talk about it she just kept on saying she needs time. She did tell me that she is hanging out with some guy over the weekend and this does concern me. When we talked about it she got mad and said ';How are you supposed to know who you are truly meant to be with if you don't give anyone else a chance?'; Then once again saying after that. that she needs more time. So what can I do? Is there anything I can say or do? Thank you for all of your help.How can I get my ex girlfriend back?
Be happy, have fun outside without her. Girls are jealous beings, they sometimes want you to be miserable if they are unhappy, which is probably why you broke up in the first place. If she sees you are hanging out with a fun crowd, you are happy, successful, etc. The jealousy will sometimes land you a catch up phone call.





This isn't a sure way of getting her back, but it gets you to move on, and gives you a much better chance at getting back with her, rather than begging for her to come bakc into your life. You need the upper hand, so go out there and make a difference in your life. She'll come around, if not, you'll be too happy to care.How can I get my ex girlfriend back?
This is a tough one. It sounds like she might be interested in someone else. You can still get her back, though.





I read a blog earlier that showed how you can get your ex back. I'll leave the link below for you to read.





I hope this helps. I'm wishing you the best.
I studied your case. I think you should act smart in this case. What you are doing right now is ruining your any chances of getting her back. You are actually doing what your ex wants you to have done . You ex is one of those smart types and seemingly commanding. Dont let her absence make you feel seperated, go out, party and stop acting like a despo. There are many fish in the pond.
A lot of people believe that there are ways for getting your ex back!


There are some things you can do or not do that will increase your chances of getting back your ex.


Here is a great website on how to get your ex back. Check it out if you want to: http://www.exbackguides.com/
ouch hate to be in your shoes, i think she is just trying to find someone who she thinks will be ';the one'; if i were you i would tell her how u feel again and if she says more time then give her more time, just think on the positive side and be a nice boyfriend


if she finds another man then let her go


there is more girls and better ones too

No comments:

Post a Comment