Friday, August 20, 2010

What do you do when you love your ex girlfriend?

I told her the other night that I loved her still, and she replied by telling me that she wanted to talk about it later. Well today, we were talking about some of her issues, and we were talking about a guy who likes her that she doesn't like and was showing me how the guy put her arm around her and just as an example I put my arm around her and she said ';yeah, that's how'; and she didn't move away or anything and we stayed like that. We then started talking about our relationship and how she wanted to see other people but always thought about us and how she wanted to go to prom with me. Well I had to leave by the end, so we started walking back and we held hands, and when we got back to the house to say good bye, I leaned in for a hug and she kissed me, so I don't really know. She later texted me how she just wanted to hook up with me for one night and just wanted to see other people. So what should I do?What do you do when you love your ex girlfriend?
She's toying with you and thinks she can always go back to you.


She seems fickle, and not someone you could depend on to be loyal if you ever did get back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment