Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My girlfriend and I broke up, she went and slept with her ex, now she wants me back?

He was her first serious relationship. I was distant to my girlfriend of 4 months, because I have been cheated on so many times. I hardly told her how I felt about her and I wasn't very affectionate and didn't act as appreciative of her. I wasn't mean. I was a very good boyfriend to her, but I wouldn't open up. It caused a lot of arguments and one day we broke up because of it. She went out of town and when she came back into she told me she went and saw her ex and slept with him. He'd been trying to get back with her ever since we got together. She didn't tell me about how he called her until later, claiming she was scared since i'd been cheated on that i'd just run away from her. I got upset she kept it a secret. He later sent her flowers and she never told me about that. A friend had to tell me. She said the same thing and said she couldn't do anything about it, that they just showed up on her doorstep. I was devestated she went and slept wit him. It's weird she acted like he was perfect for her, but I loved her so I confessed all my deep down feelings to her that I had been hiding and she almost instantly wanted me back and said he was a mistake, that she was trying to convince herself she loved him, she just wanted love from me and she did it to sort of get back at me because I wouldn't open my heart to her. Now, she says she wants me back 100 percent. My question is, would you get back with your girlfriend or boyfriend if they did this? It's hard. I mean, we were technically single so she was allowed to sleep with anyone, but it still bothers me.My girlfriend and I broke up, she went and slept with her ex, now she wants me back?
There is no way I would get back together with her. She may have waited until you were broken up but she had been thinking about sleeping with him while you were still together. Don't be anybodys second choice.My girlfriend and I broke up, she went and slept with her ex, now she wants me back?
One answer.. No..





If my boyfriend ever did this to me i would never forgive him and i will permanently delete him out of my life.. yea technically she was single.. but still.. didnt she think? she slept with her ex and now makes a U-turn? thats insane.. really it is.. be smart.. i would be bothered aswel..





but you know.. do what you think is right.. if you feel like you wanna give her a second chance.. and you know for a fact she wont cheat on you then go for it..





Good luck.. make the right choice..
If she truly wants you back, you must make her do things that will please you. Like set some tasks that are somewhat difficult and if she is truly sorry and wants you back she should be impressing you.
Don't go back with her. I know that you are tempted to, but she's cheated on you once already %26amp; she'll do it again.





The main reason she's probably so hot to get back together is because she's not happy with the other guy. If she was happy with him, she'd still be with him. And guess what? Eventually he'll come sniffing around again %26amp; she'll sleep with him again.





I'm honestly a little offended on your behalf that she's trying to blame this all on you. How dare she even try to suggest that it's because of you! Were you there? Did you hold her down %26amp; make her sleep with him? Of course not! It was all her choice to sleep with him!





Salvage your pride. She sounds like she doesn't know what she wants %26amp; I have no doubt that she's going to cheat on you again if you go back out with her. Besides, with her trying to put the blame on you, there's no way that she'll respect you if you take her back!
You don't need this kind of girlfriend, she seems like the type of person that likes to play with the feelings of others. If i were you i would NOT get back with her. What makes you think she wont go back to that one guy? Quit letting her play you a fool.
god this is a tough 1,it sound like she does want you..but at the same time she slept with her ex so she must still have feelings for him. my advice is abandon ship and move on!
No, it's not okay for her to drop u like a bad habit and then to go sleep with someone else! That's what u call a slut! N u don't need that, u deserve better. If u took her back, u would think about how she ****** her ex all the time. My husband was cheated on a few times and it had a long term affect on him. He is super jealous and some times a bit of a control freak, but I love him to much to let go. So Don't take her back because if she cared about u than she wouldn't of done that!
that is a decision only you can make. I would be afraid everytime we had a fight he would run to his ex and why be so drastic about it
I wouldn't go back if I were you.


If you two broke up, even some feelings should linger that stop her from sleeping with anyone else.


it's almost like she was just playing you.
Sounds like my life. Ouch
To be honest, I wouldn't get back if my bf do that because well to me I think that she not your type ...
Dont go back to her , i think you deserve a better girl. She's just using you as a spare tire. Ignore her.
dont go back to a cheater.Once a cheater,always a cheater.And 2....you was her second choice.so by itself forget her.Your better off man.Join a gym and workout,go back to school and get yourself accomplished.I know it hurts like crazy.Knots in your stomach and throat,constantly thinking about them having sex.Just remember that you are not the only one that has gone throught this.In time itll get better.I promise
If your sure she loves you and your sure that you love her. Go for it at the end of the day love conquers all and if shes truely the one Well you knid of have to.
It's tough ... I think even if you go back to her, you will NEVER forget this and you might bring it up anytime you argue with her. I don't know, it depends on you. Nobody knows you better than yourself. Can you go back into a relationship with her? Will she be faithful to you if you start being open to her?





Think about it.
yeah if she wants you back make sure its on your terms and set out a list of things to improve on, you have to open up more and tell what your feelings, ive been on the other side of someone not saying they feeling trapped and ended up having a big massive fight now we finished, so just talk to her and explain how she has let you down
It will maybe take you a life time to understand the emotional workings of a female. We at times do really stupid things that we immediately regret, and if this is the case of your girl friend you two stand a chance to be happy together. On the other hand if she really has been in love with this other guy and considers you as second best it is time for you to find out now, cause believe me if she has the chance she will do it again!
it doesnt matter, im sorry if i sound rude. but imagine if she breaks up with you, gos and sleeps with her ex and wants to come back the next day. what is she going to say? technically... we broke up so it doesnt count? i wouldnt forgive my bf.
I wouldnt, jut play along with her. use her for a**. wen you find someone else, it's her lost.


Dig.

No comments:

Post a Comment