Friday, August 20, 2010

Ex-Girlfriend getting back from trip tonight?

My gf and I broke up 2 weeks before she left for India to do community service for 30 days and she is arriving at 12pm at night tonight, but 9PM her time because she's landing at LAX and is flying to east coast sometime after. 2 week into the trip, she calls from an internet cafe and tells me that she loves me and wants me back and wants to see me the day she gets back. I told her that she would probably want to be with her family for at least a day so we decided that I'd drive 1 1/2 hours to see her on Tuesday (2 days from now), I got the day off work.





I haven't heard from her since because she was in an area for the rest of the trip where there's no phones. I want to call her and see how everything went and if Tuesday's still okay, but I don't want to sound clingy right when she gets back. I plan on texting her in the early afternoon tomorrow probably saying, ';hope your travels back home went well, excited to hear how your trip was,'; or something like that.





What would you text her to not sound clingy, but to get her to call me, because I dont know the exact time she'll be getting home to her phone.Ex-Girlfriend getting back from trip tonight?
I think what you wrote is appropriate but you could also add just calling to confirm if our date is still on. There is nothing clingy about asking if your still going to meet. I hope you two can work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment