Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get my Ex Girlfriend back? girls' answers preferred?

Ok I LOVEEEE her with all my heart and soul. We had some problems like any other couple. We were in a 2 year relationship. And well then my nightmare came. She's not with me anymore and I cry and feel sad everyday for her. I would show her that I truly love her and I would value everything she does but she doesn't want me anymore. I've already told her everything you can imagine. I've already tried talking to her, etc. This question is headed for the girls out there who truly know how they would accept go back with their ex boyfriend. I want your advice, your thoughts, and your opinions on this. However, any guys who've experienced something like this before, you're welcome too. Ok, and I DO NOT want something like ';forget about her and move on.'; Do you have any idea how many times I've been told that? Way too many to count. The purpose of this question is for help and advice on how I could get her back. Would it take time? What should I do? Ok and like I said, the reason we broke up was because at the end we didn't get along very well but I miss her and I would do ANYTHING to get my baby back. What should I do? Send a letter? You probably have no idea how much this girl means to me. I would give everything up for her. No other girl in this entire vast filled planet could ever replace her no matter what. Please answer my questions. Thanks.How to get my Ex Girlfriend back? girls' answers preferred?
Dude! I'm going through the exact same thing. I was deeply in love with this girl! We were together for over a year and then i went to Canada for 10 days I come back and she breaks up with me. I still talk to her everyday. But a week and a half later she got another boyfriend. I've been trying to get her back but its just not working.


Your never gonna get over her. And its gonna be really hard for you to even except that your not with her. But believe me you have to try your best to let her go. If you want her back just show her that you've moved on. Maybe she'll get jealous and come back to you. But start talking to other girls. Hang out with your friends more often. Try to be alone as little as possible. Because its when your alone that you think of her the most. I know exactly what your going through man... It really sucks.


I'm trying my best to stop talking to her, because when she has sex with her new boyfriend idk what I'm gonna do. I can't even take them kissing. How to get my Ex Girlfriend back? girls' answers preferred?
I have a suggestion, maybe this can help you... There is a little video out here you can watch - http://www.sweetesthearts.com/how_to_win鈥?/a>






Ok, first of all. we don't know what was the reason for you guys broke up. But let me tell you something, if she still not 'melted' after hearing what you said, have you ever think that might be a third person? to be honest with you, if that's the case, you're over. i am not trying to be mean but seriously, it is hard to win back her heart if her heart has been gone to another's. if that's not the case, i suggest you, you would leave her alone for a quite some times. not all the girl like to be poured with the sweetest words in the world. give her some times, let her enjoy herself and when the time is right, she'll come back for you. i understand that you love her that much... but sometimes you can't always have what you love. good luck :)
Many of the problems you may be facing could be just the tip of the iceberg


on what is really happening in your marriage. I dont mean to scare you but


many problems when they either first show up or if they keep reoccurring


could be just whats showing from a larger problem that either you or your


spouse cannot even see. One of the only things you can do to help is to talk


honestly and openly with each other in the marriage. If things become more


serious more serious options need to be looked at as possibilities. I have a


blog that has more information on some of what I've been writing about. If


you feel like checking it out I would completly suggest it.


http://howtogetmyexback1.blogspot.com/





Love is a choice that is made everyday when you wake up and every night when


you go to sleep. Some days you may not feel the original feeling but love


isnt a feeling or an emotion. Its an action a verb. Falling out of love may


just mean you need to spice things up a little or that you were never in


love in the first place. Don't just get out of a marriage just because you


don't think you like the person anymore.









I am in your same boat. I love my wife with all my heart, she cheated on me and left me for another guy. Things did not really work out w/ this guy, so they broke up, then she dated someone else, and now i think she is dating the guy she originally cheated on me. I still love her, eventhough she did this to me...I told her everything, and even begged...it did not work.....and it is hard, cause I think she no longer loves me, but i still do...it's hard, but i have to accept this, eventhough we have a good friendly relationship..but still it hurts.
Getting your ex back can be very difficult, considering we often act on pure emotions than on rational thinking.





My best friend recently went through a breakup and found a website that she claims was the sole reason she was able to get back with her ex.





I was a bit skeptical at first, but it was pretty remarkable witnessing how she was able to get her ex back after she followed the advice from the website. The tactics are a bit unconventional, but they absolutely work - my friend is proof.





Here is the website if you are interested - hope it can do for you what it did for my friend:





http://winbackyourextoday.blogspot.com/
  • inflation rate
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment