Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it possible to get my ex girlfriend back even if she has a boyfriend at the moment?

Hello,





Me and my ex-girlfriend broke up and its been two months now. However its been 2 weeks since she got another boyfriend and it upset me that she rebounded so quickly.





Of course I was devastated and went into a deep depression. I knew she was dating him but she was lying to me and never told me anything. She is going out with this guy because they are in college together and she see's him everyday. Her and I only get to see each other about 2 times a month since I love in NYC and she lives in Upstate New York 3 hours away.





We argued for about a good week and a half. It was treacherous and brutal, but in the end we confessed our love for each other and she told me she's not in love with him, but does enjoy him. She said she loves me more and that she doesn't want to end her relationship with me (she got my name tattooed on her arm by the way).





I believe her feelings are sincere, and of course I feel the exact same way about her. I'm crazy about her and I don't want to lose her but I am losing my mind that she is with another guy.





We made plans to see each other in about 2-3 weeks. I'm thinking that during this time we're together we can possibly reconcile things and work things out slowly but surely.





On the other hand I want to go no-contact with her for maybe about a month and a half and see if she really wants to contact me and see how her feelings for me truly are.





I feel that if I call her or contact her too much that I'm giving her too much attention and I'll just be lead on. On the other hand I feel if I do go no-contact that I'll lose her and she'll forget about me.





I really want her back and I confident that me and her can work things out. We both really do have an amazing and fun time with each other and do greats thing when we're together.





I don't know what the heck to do. Anyone have advice? Anyone been through any similar situations?





Share your thoughts and/or stories with me. Thank you.Is it possible to get my ex girlfriend back even if she has a boyfriend at the moment?
find someone else


stop bugging her

No comments:

Post a Comment