Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I win my ex girlfriend back if we're best friends?

Hi, i'm almost 18 years old and the girl that i dated is 15 years old. Okay, we had a street law class together and we never really talked to each other. On the last day of school, however; i exchanged my phone number with her but she told me she had her phone taken away from her. Fortunately she contacted me with her ipod and we started talking. Then after 4 days of talking I asked her out and we started dating. During the course of the summer, we only hung out 5 times because she switched back and forth between her mom's house (Spokane) and her dad's house (Coeur D Alene). We also couldn't communicate very well because she had to initiate the conversation first because she was using her ipod and I couldn't text her unless she was contacting me. When we did see each other, we had a blast and it really looked like we were going to go very far! I absolutely love her family, they treat me very well. As summer drew further away, I made the decision to go to a different school than her. I did this, because I thought it was a better situation for me. She was upset with my decision and she was worried that we'd never see each other and that we wouldn't have a great relationship. I tried hard to make it work with her, but she didn't like the idea of dating guys outside of her school. The very next day she told me that I should go to that school and I respected her for that. Before school started again, we hung out one last time and we had a great time together, nothing went wrong. Once school started she wasn't communicating with me and I started to worry a little bit. Eventually, she contacted me on friday for a brief moment. The weekend passed and she didn't communicate with me once. That monday after the weekend she contacted me and we broke up. She stated that she thought of me as the ';big brother that she's never had'; and that she thought of me as family. I was afraid she was interested in another guy and she said not at all. I was completely shocked because we had a great relationship and I couldn't think of anything that would cause her to break up with me. As the days went on, I would bring up that I missed her and that I wanted us to get back together. Most of her responses were ';Idk, idk how i feel.'; We got into a couple minor fights but that's about it. After while, she told me she had a boyfriend and that hit me harder than the breakup itself. When it happened a second time, I lost hope and did something very stupid, I told her that I thought we shouldn't be friends anymore and we weren't for over 3 weeks. Just 3 days before, she stated that I was totally her best guy friend and I just felt horrible. My best friend deleted her number off my phone and I couldn't communicate with her unless she communicated with me. Luckily, 3 weeks later she contacted me and we became friends again. During this time, she's told me that we should go to the movies, go to a concert, and snowboarding together. We went to the concert and she acted like we were dating still. She'd lay her head on my shoulder and I'd put my arm around her. She sat on my lap and let me put my arms around her. Once the concert ended, I stopped her and kissed her on the lips. I could tell that this didn't bother her and she didn't seemed fazed by that. This morning I had hope that we might be back together, but when I asked her if we should give ourselves a second chance she said ';maybe idk.'; People, I love this girl more than anything in thee entire world and I need all the advice I could possibly ask for. I just want her back in my arms, I was so happy with her. It would also be a big help if somebody would guess why she broke up with me and what I can do to increase my chances. I don't want anybody else, I only want her. Please I need your help! :)How do I win my ex girlfriend back if we're best friends?
She is too young for you. She doesn't know what she wants, and it seems like you do. You can't make someone be your girlfriend if she doesn't want to be! Besides, you could get into deep trouble once you become 18. She will be under age and if you have sex with her (even with her consent) you could end up in jail and on probation for many years.





Give this girl time to grow up. If you still feel the same way about her when she is 18, pursue it then.How do I win my ex girlfriend back if we're best friends?
Dude, I feel your need to get her back. If I'm in your shoes I'd definitely do everything I could to win her heart. Heck, been there done that. Firstly, she's really young and you gotta give her some time to grow up. People's feelings changes and raging hormones will make you feel like she's the world and 10 years from now, maybe the thought and emotions will change.





But IF you really do love her, and you really want her back, then don't be desperate. Just be there for her and wait till she grows older. If you guys still want to get back together by then, then congratulations! If you're really desperate, find out how to totally make her fall in love with you. I hooked up with my friend who sells this guide on his website, you should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment