Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I do to win back my ex girlfriend?

We broke up a month ago and since then we never had contact because I wanted to get over her, but two days ago she sent me a please call me back message, I called her yesterday, we talked and she mentioned that she missed me but she doesn't wanna get back with me at the moment, she says she wants us to be just friends and she wants to focus on her studies. I can't help but feel that she is testing me, I think she wants me to fight for her. What do you guys think?, your input will be very helpfull.How can I do to win back my ex girlfriend?
Stop being a wimp! Find another woman and forget the past and her with it. 90% of the time she cannot be 'won' back since attraction is NOT a choice. However, if you totally get your act together and never contact her etc. and only pay attention to other women, she might some day show interest in you again. This time don't blow it. Be cool, laid back, play hard to get, tease and flirt and treat her like your bratty kid sister and probably if you've got your act together you'll see she isn't such hot shuck after all. Good luck.How can I do to win back my ex girlfriend?
I think she still loves you but want just to be friends and focus on her studies at the moment, my opinion.. give it a break stay friends if you can but do see other people.
MAnnnnnnnn, trust in the King, you do NOT want to go back!! Now watch in about 3 months 1 week and 4 days, you are going to meet a real nice young lady, that makes you forget your ex girlfriend's name!!!!!!
every 1 wants wat they cant have... show her she cant have u and she will want u.
Don't ask us guys for advice. We're idiots when it comes to relationships. I could give you some suggestions, but my best advice would be to do the exact opposite of whatever I tell you, because I would be wrong.
than u just became a good friend than slowly c became Ur g friend
The thing is... it's hard to ask anybody about this question if they don't know your gf firsthand. I mean anybody could say anything based on THEIR OWN experiences, or experiences that they've seen. It all comes down to what kind of a person she is, though. I mean if she's very studious and feels as though your relationship has been jeopardizing her studies, then yes... she means it, and she needs some space. But some people use the school excuse for other things... they're not ready for relationships, they want time to meet other people. Nobody can really tell you, unless they know what kind of a person she is.
nah, she already found someone else with a cool car.
if you really want her back you have to fight. But i believe that it's the normal phase that everybody passes when we broke up. So just wait and see what you want to do.
nooo she is not testing u buddy . acctually i think she still loves u but may be her consequences are stopping her to do so the burden of studies is strucking her back well bee simple friends i am shure she will one day under stands u and ur fellings. ok
That would depend on why you broke up in the first place. Perhaps she needed some space, or perhaps the guy she wanted to replace you with rejected her. I would guess that she broke it off based on the wording of the question. If you are serious about starting it up again, you need to understand what caused the break-up before. Otherwise, you will end up in the same situation that led to the problems before.
she is playing with you stay still and when the moment comes you will know when to try to get back with her. hold back a little bet
just show her how true you are ... i am sure she will be back.. always do good to her..

No comments:

Post a Comment