Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you know if your ex girlfriend still interested in you?

I'm still in love with my ex girlfriend who i didn't keep in touch with for 3 years.





The reason i was break up with her was her parents. They got her engaged with some guy whose parents is a family's friend. i was really hurt back then, especially when the guy called me to stop seeing her. i held my thought to punch his face and decided to move on.





After 3 years without contacting each other, she suddenly give me a message to meet up. so i met up with her, telling many stories about each other and she said that she broke her engagement 2 years ago and not seeing anyone since.





I realized that i never get through her and i want to start my relationship with her again. So i start asking her to go out, but she always turned me down.





what should i do now to at least find out whether she still likes me..How do you know if your ex girlfriend still interested in you?
the best advise i can give is be a great friend and good things will followHow do you know if your ex girlfriend still interested in you?
Ask her if she sees herself %26amp; you getting back together again.
Im going throught this same situation and the best advice i can give u is to wait and dont call her a lot. And just make her chase u a little and act as if u have moved on.
you can always tell by the little things she does... e.g Nick-names she calls you, if she drops you compliments, if she rings or texts you first.. small things like that
Take it slow brother, she's obviously interested. Be pushy and you'll push her away. Make her chase you just a little.
  • hair pieces
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment