Friday, August 20, 2010

Confronting your boyfriends ex girlfriend...what to say?

Hey y'all. I don't want this to sound immature...but i'm having some problems with my boyfriends ex girlfriend coming into the relationship. She won't leave him alone! It has happened so many times already i've lost count, and I would like to say something to her about it. However, i'm not just sure on what i should say. How can i be nice but tell her to quit talking to him? she had so many opportunities to get him back and she decides to wait til he has a new girlfriend. You have to understand that for a relationship to work, you can't have the past still lingering. Any answers? Thanks, 10 pointsConfronting your boyfriends ex girlfriend...what to say?
Whoa my lovers name is Taylor. Please answer, I know it's long





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>








Okay, I don't think that she should stop talking to him, ya know? Cause you don't want to be one of those girlfriends who doesn't let any other girl get near her man. But I think you should get your boyfriend to say something to her. Or you can say something like ';Hey, I know you still like him. But...you had your chance. And I like him now, I'm sure he'll still want to be friends. And you can! But nothing more...cool?''


Something like that I guess...?


Does that help?

No comments:

Post a Comment