Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girls need your advice. ex girlfriend question.?

what is the best way to get my ex back. she left me 8 months ago. We were together 5 years. She left because she said she felt neglected. Now that she is gone I realize my mistake and I have been working on myself for the better. We still talk through IM. I know there are other fish in the sea but I do really love her. I know I messed up by neglecting her. I just need a second chance to show here how great she is. help with some good advice. I really need some good ideas to show her I'm serious. I know there is no guarantee but it is Worth a shot. with persistence and some good ideas I know I can make it happen. thanks for ur helpGirls need your advice. ex girlfriend question.?
Talk to her. Tell her that you realize the mistake you made, and the beautiful girl you gave up. Pour your heart out, but still don't seem extremely desperate. Tell her, that you'll be there for her if she changes her mind and that if you could go back and change what you did, you would. Also mention that yuo would give anything to be with her again, and that you wouldn't mess things up this time.





Trust me....if my ex did this, I would eb back in his arms in a heartbeat. This is exactly what a girl would like to hear. Don't be afraid to tell her how you feel!





However, I don't know about your situation entirely, but I did the best I could with giving the best advise possible. I sure hoped this helped!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment