Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get my ex girlfriend back?! This is really really long, and complex... Detailed answer needed.?

Ok, this is going to be long, because I want no details sparred in this. All information is necessary. I'm 17 and still in high school. (Don't let that bias your answer) I met this girl last year in November, and we became friends, and throughout the spring we started to talk more and more until I finally asked her out in April. She said yes. Around month 4, she said the ';Love'; word, and I returned it. We always got along, never ran out of stuff to talk about. We became sexually active in August, and that lasted through September when we split the first time. She said she just didn't know where her life was headed anymore, and she panicked. We got back together after three days, and from that point on, I was very tentative to how she was acting, I was scared to get hurt again. We couldn't find very much to talk about at all. About a month later, we broke up AGAIN. This time, she called me and didn't know what she was thinking after 45 minutes of separation. I took her back. At this point, this relationship is probably brutally unhealthy, she is mad at me every weekend, we make up during the week, and she gets mad again. She texts other guys constantly, and doesn't really care if I see or what she says to them. I can't say I was much better though, I had been hanging out with other girls. There was no cheating on each other though, I believe she stayed loyal, as did I. In December, I we went out to dinner, and I stupidly said something about her outfit in a joking manner, she took it very seriously, even though I told her she looked great 5 minutes before. Anyway, she intentionally tried to make me jealous. It worked, I got super mad, and felt abused, cornered, and betrayed. I broke up with her after dinner. (Horrible decision, I was distraught 5 minutes later). Later that week, a group of people I knew she was associated with, but didn't know she hated them called me, and fed me multiple multiple lies about her. Needless to say, in my heartbroken state I bought it all. I quickly made a counter move, by heating things up with a gorgeous friend that wanted to help me. She saw, and flipped. She cried to her mom for 5 hours, and fell asleep sobbing. I felt and still feel horrible about believing those people. I should have known better. I know I messed up to the point that we were almost enemies. Now, its about 3 weeks later. She has moved on. I think she likes another guy, I like another girl as well, but I am still hung up on her. What can I possibly do reconcile our relationship? Is there even anything to do? At this point in my life, what I felt with her is all I know of love. I know there are other fish in the sea, but I want a single fish. Should I cut my losses? Is there hope? I need soooo much help... Thanks for anybody that actually reads this whole dramatic story. I hope you can help me!How to get my ex girlfriend back?! This is really really long, and complex... Detailed answer needed.?
Ill tell you now, that girl will end up with another guy anyway. These types of relationships never last through one school year. During the summer everything is cool because she doesn't have to walk around and look at all her other options but once she is back in class all the guys she forgot about are back in her life and flirting harder than ever. There are many biological survival methods in her tactics, the only reason it hurts is because all these decisions are controlled by emotions. I don't know her whole story but ive known the ones that i went to high-school with that seem to have these tendencies. You will NEVER forget this girl, but let her be a lesson of that type of girl. but if you do want her back bad enough you are going to have to modify your persona slightly to come off more mature and just different enough to get her biological need for novelty to kick in. Ive dated one before, lasted 10 months lost my virginity to her and as soon as school started back, she got ';confused, worried'; so she broke it off. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment