Friday, August 20, 2010

I want my ex-girlfriend back. I Love her & miss her alot. What should I do?

We dated a lil over a year. She broke up with me a month ago because she said she wanted sometime to herself. We seen each other 3 times since we broke up %26amp; had sex everytime we seen each other. She wanted to do it, she made the first move I didnt. I havent seen her in 2 weeks %26amp; we havent talked in a week. Ive told her how I felt several time. The last time we talked I told her that I couldnt talk to her anymore because it just makes it harder for me to get over you. I told her that I Would always be here for her %26amp; if she really needed me to call me. Well last night she called me like 15 times %26amp; sent me a message on myspace. I didnt answer, I havent called her back or replyed to the message. What should I do?? I really want her back.... This is the message she sent me...








I have so much to say and i dont know how to say it. I guess i'll start with the same old i miss you. And i do so bad. I feel like your just on a trip somewhere and im waitin on you to come back to me. I just cant take this anymore. Feelin like this. I think about you every second of everyday. Every littile thing reminds me of a time we had. I cant even look at the sky anymore. And i want to kill my self every day for the mistake i've made. And its all over my family rippin us apart.not because i didnt love you anymore. If i didnt love you i wouldnt bother you like this. It wasnt like this when me and trey broke up. I didnt really ever even think about him. Not like i do you. I just feel so empty and so lost. I miss the way you touched me and all the nights we shared. I just cant stop thinkin of you. God i want you. I really cant bare it any more. This sounds stupid because i broke up with you. I know. But im hurting so bad. I need you. Its just not that simple for me to go back to you. Please understand.














I want my ex-girlfriend back. I Love her %26amp; miss her alot. What should I do?
If i said don't take her back would you listen to me?I want my ex-girlfriend back. I Love her %26amp; miss her alot. What should I do?
TAKE HER BACK! TAKE HER BACK!
true love man, true love. go for it. i would this ranks as the best answer man you gotta tell her or your gonna feel like this forever, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment