Friday, August 20, 2010

Say you spent the last 3 days with your ex girlfriend, and you really started to feel things for each other?

But you had to go back to university, would you miss her?





( My ex is not sure how he feels about getting back into the relationship, we had such a bad and hurtful break up and we are both worried about loosing each other for good again, he left yesterday morning, I was joking about with him yesterday on the phone and something we always say is 'aww its coz ya miss me!!' just joking about and stuff , he replied its only been 6 hours silly! , so seriously I said, well when will you know? and he said , its gonna take time and space isnt it. I need to just see how I feel about it , same as u do.)





My question is: how long should it take for him to see if he really misses me? I havent contacted him since yesterday afternoon.Say you spent the last 3 days with your ex girlfriend, and you really started to feel things for each other?
I think its going to take a while. I can't say a particular timeframe. But when a bad breakup happens, it can take time to heal those wounds. I went through the same thing. It took me about 6 months to even begin to talk to her again. Give it time, and take it slow. But let him know your are with him till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment