Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i get my Ex-Girlfriend back Please Help me Please!?

Ok so,we've been broken up for 2 months now. And i really hate it. I think about her almost every day still. I've tried seeing other girls but it doesn't work out i truly really don't want to be with anyone but my ex. Today is my ex girlfriend's birthday to make it worst :(. In those 2 months i think i've talked to her 3 times. One time i was at work and she left me a voicemail of her telling her younger brother what to say. He was saying things like i miss you and stuff. Hes only 2 so whatever you say he repeats. I don't know if i should put a lot of weight into that our not. A week after we broke up i called her and told her i want her back, but she told me that she isn't ready for a real relationship just yet. She also told me that she would go back out with me just not now. Its been over 2 months since i called her. Do you guys think i have a chance at getting her back? What should i tell her? If your wondering she turned 20 today im 20How can i get my Ex-Girlfriend back Please Help me Please!?
Probably not - look forward not behindHow can i get my Ex-Girlfriend back Please Help me Please!?
Get her back. Guaranteed. I used this myself. It works.





http://e45b7guoxdybeocdh7yikrsp89.hop.cl鈥?/a>
No, you are both way too immature for a relationship.
maybe write her a letter explaining how you feel

No comments:

Post a Comment