Friday, August 20, 2010

Does my ex girlfriend still have feelings for me? DETAILS added! EASY question! Get your hot points for ease.?

I'm confused about my ex girlfriend?


She called me late on friday , talked about her boyfriend and than said ';hey you wanna grab some coffee?'; we didnt. The next day she came by my house to drop my stuff off, and we ended up talking outside my house for awhile and eventually we went out and went to the mall and a bookstore. We laughed alot with each other , though she did put down a girlfriend . (Who I told her was an ex now ..) . She say things like ';Is she as fun as me?'; or ';your girlfriend , is she chunky? '; and how she went to her facebook and checked her out. She told her mom we were hanging out. Her new boyfriend apparently doesn't goto college, and lives far out and has anger problems. She obviously doesn't stop her from dating him though. But she did put down my ex quite a bit. We hung out for about 2 hours , laughing and chatting. She said I look sad , I said I wasn't. I'm confused , is she liking me more than a friend? Is she slowly trying to get back with me? When she was leaving me off btw , she was like ';do you love her?'; and i said ';if you call me later tonight , I'll tell you right now'; , and she said ';ok deal!'; and i said ';if i got to know her , its possible, but right now no. do you want me to fall in love?'; and she said ';naahh';





We dated for 3 years , broke about 3 months ago. We didn't have sex immediately , we were friends first , than it gradually turned into a romance (before the breakup)


We broke up because she was having trust issues with me, and I was moody. Now I'm not moody anymore , and I'm direct and honest.Does my ex girlfriend still have feelings for me? DETAILS added! EASY question! Get your hot points for ease.?
.Looks as though she's trying to get closer to you again.So why not ask her if she wants to grab a cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment