Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i get my ex girlfriend back?

ok me and my ex girlfriend been bestfriends since my 7th grade year and her 5th grade year. we started liking each other when i was a junior in highschool and she was a freshmen. now im a freshmen in college and shes a junior in highschool. i love this girl with all my heart. shes, beautiful, smart,funny, outgoing, man everything i ever wanted in a girl plus more. she deaf, but she can hear a little bit, when she cries, im always there for her, when shes mad or sad i always hold her in my arms and tell her everything will be alright. her mom knew we were dating and her sisters did to that loved me. her dad didnt want me to date her because i wasent deaf are asian, but she loved me with all her heart, and i still love her with all mine. this is how i break up with her, i was like vanessa, this is kinda hard for me to do but i cant stand the fact that we have to break up next year when you graduate because your dad wants you to date someone asian and deaf when you get in college. then i was like im sorry nessa, were still bestfriends right?. then she said she was sorry to and that i will always will be in her heart and of course were bestfriends and always will be, and she told me how she cried twice over me at school. i know im a jerk for that im stupid, and probably wont ever get her back, she means the world to me, and i made the hugest mistake of my life. if i could take it back i would. if i had one wish it would be to have one more chance with her and i wouldnt mess it up, at all. girls please help me. i cried today knowing that she isnt or probably wont ever be my girl again, i never cried over a girl before, but shes special to me. now i just feel incomplete. i know me and her only dated for about a month. but it felt longer then that. because of the time i actually started liking her. my feelings grew deeper and deeper for her as the years went on. and to find out i never probably will have her back, man i just dont know. do i still have a chance to get her back?How can i get my ex girlfriend back?
yes if you guys really love eachother you guys will come back together you guys will forgive and forget, itll work out if its meant to be, even if the dad doesnt accept you for what you r, it doesnt matter because its wat she wants that really matters, dont worry sweetii you have a chance.


Good luck,


Gaby%26lt;3How can i get my ex girlfriend back?
wow i can't believe i read the whole thing. Anyway, just ignore her dad and tell her how you feel.
  • inflation rate
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment