Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How long do you wait for your ex-girlfriend? When do you start to move on? She said she wants me to wait for h?

So my girlfriend and I broke up two weeks ago. We have been going out for two years. We are both attractive and have great personalities and would have no problem moving on but neither of us have. We have been talking and trying to work things out slowly but she is still hrut and scared. We grew apart and when I was drunk I kissed another girl and her friends saw it and told her. We have been hanging out alot and talking but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I want to be with her and I want to work things out but I need to set a point where I move on eventually if my efforts don't lead anywhere. I'm starting to get the feeling that she just wants me to wait around and make her feel supported until she feels strong enough herself to move on. I don't want to give her that selfish luxury if that is the case.





A similar situation happend where my girlfriend before this and I broke up and we didn't talk for three months. After that she asked me to get back together but that time I had moved on. it was too late. I don't want the situation to happen here again because I think she could be the one. I thought my ex could be the one too.





I've tried to be patient and supportive and loving and she responds with reasining that she is scared of getting hurt again, she wants to focus on herself and her friends and family will judge her if we get back together so soon. this statement is leading me on to think there is hope. Will we get back together? should I wait? should I stop contacting her? or should I just move on? What can I do to get her back or at least try to get her back in the mean time. When is enough enough?How long do you wait for your ex-girlfriend? When do you start to move on? She said she wants me to wait for h?
Well, she shouldn't be basing her decision about getting back together with you just because her family might ';judge'; her. No one will be able to effectively tell you when enough is enough and it's time for you to move on...that's something you have to figure out on your own. Do you love this woman, and do you want to make it work out? I believe if you loved her, you'd be here focusing more on how to patch things up with her, instead of focusing on ';when should I stop waiting for her'; (since it recently happened). Would it really be as easy as you say it is for you to move on after a 2 year relationship?





You know you were in the wrong, and being drunk is absolutely no valid excuse for any action. I'm assuming you realize this, and you've spoken to her and apologized all you could. And if you haven't tell her, and tell her how much you love her and why, specifically you want her back. Tell her the things you loved most about the relationship. Don't try to push her back into the relationship, just let her know how you feel. It could take some time for her to come around (if ever), and after you tell her how you feel, I would just give her some space and let her work things out with herself and then see how she feels. After that maybe you can have your answer, and if it doesn't progress anywhere then you definitely have your answer. Good luck to you.How long do you wait for your ex-girlfriend? When do you start to move on? She said she wants me to wait for h?
I say give it time because things happen. If your sorry and she knows it then the only thing you can do it let her heal cause shes totally hurt. But if you think shes the one then don't give up :) Good luck
look man if you really think she is the one try and wait for her as much as your heart allows you to because if she is you mite regret it later
Dude, you messed up. Don't blame her for taking a long time to rebuild her trust in you.
next time you guys talk ask her if she still has feelings for u if she says yes. tell her u o too and ask her her if u guys could get back together when she s strong enuff
Let go and move on. I'm not saying go get a date tonight and screw some chick. Absolutely not! However, I am saying that things happen for a reason and for whatever reason you kissed another girl. Deep DEEP in your heart/mind you know that your ex-gf is not the one and you did something to sabotage the relationship. So, do what your subconscious is telling you. Let go and move on.
If you love her and you believe she loves you then wait for her and if you feel she's using you to be able to move on as wrong as it sounds help her if you love her you will stay with her as long as she need's even if your not going to get her im sorry im my awnser is a litle depressing but if you truely care for her no matter what you will stay with her until she chooses how it ends if she feels the same she'll wait for you and in that case it's just waiting and somthing will happen that's all i have for you.
Do you really care about her? You kissed another girl- if you're willing to make up for that mistake- then wait around long enough to prove it to her and her friends and family that you really do feel sorry and messed up- it might take a while (months!). If you ask me, you're lucky she's still talking to you- if it were me, that would have been your walking ticket.
once she saw you kiss another girl, a million things are probably running though her mind, i would honestly let go slowly and really see if she really wants you by kind of in a way ignoring her not in a mean way, but just don't give her to much attention because you willll end up pushing her away.
First of all, if she's ';the one'; why would you kiss another girl? Second of all, this just happened 2 weeks ago. You took the trust of a 2 year relationship and threw it out the window. Of course she's still hurt. I'm sure she WANTS to get back together with you, but she's asking herself if you cheating will happen again. And you can tell her all day that it wont... but i'm sure you told her from the start that you would never hurt her. If i were you, i would give her space. be there if she needs you.. and don't sit there and think of it as HER being selfish. it's selfish of YOU for thinking she should get back with you. Do the girl a favor and move on.
  • inflation rate
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment