Friday, August 20, 2010

Lady's how do you know if your girlfriend (ex-girlfriend) is playing you? Or playing mind games.?

I feel she is playing mind games with me or just playing games with me, becuase she don't want me anymore, becuase i srewed up on too many times (small things) just saying the wrong things. I know she cares for me, becuase she gets jealous when i talk to other woman on front of her in collage. The one day i just talk to this one girl from class in the lunch area for a minute and she got very jealous. A few weeks ago before I talked with that one girl we had a argument and she told me to lost her number and she told me when she is ready she will call me.





I'm sort of waiting on her to come back to me. I don't know what to make of it. She does glance at me, but if i try to talk to her she just says remmember what i said I'll call you when Im ready to talk. This is after i wrote a 4 page letter saying I was sorry I also put int he letter to call me when she ready to make this work.





thanks for your reply's.Lady's how do you know if your girlfriend (ex-girlfriend) is playing you? Or playing mind games.?
She's jealeous and I think she is playing a game that involves trying to control you and using her strict rules and terms to do so. Move on, plenty of fish.Lady's how do you know if your girlfriend (ex-girlfriend) is playing you? Or playing mind games.?
All girlfriends want to feel special all the time by their bf - they want your full attention. If your busy talking with other chicks it makes you look like you are not serious about her. Try chatting with guys instead of other chicks. You need to show the other chicks in front of your gf that she's the one you want - that will make your girlfriend feel very special in your life and will be able to feel secure even if you do get caught talking with another chick.
  • inflation rate
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment