Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want my ex-girlfriend back.... but i need anothers opinion please help=(?

ok so i went wit the most beautiful girl i have ever seen and i really really like ...well let me tell you my story. Im 17 and i well we met unexpectedly, i was walking down the hall at my school when she cuts in front me and tells me your my school boyfriend lol but thats not how it started .





well i got her phone number and we started talking you know and while we were talking she had just broken up with her ex and you know i was there for her i would listen to her problems and i would just cheer her up . so like a month or two of knowing her i really really started to like her and i forgot tomention that i'm really cool wit her best friends ...ok so one day it was feb. 11 and one her friends comes up to me telling me that i should ask her out but before i asked that i wanted to be with her but she wasn't sure , ok so that being said i asked her friend are you sure and she was like yeah trust me do it and i said ok . i was going to soccer practice well me and ashly well my ex, we were walking cuz she plays soccer too and that's when i asked her if she would be my girlfriend and she said yes, that was one of the happiest days of my life ....





ok so everything was going perfect well so i thought and one night we were texting and idk i had this felling that she wasnt really feeling me and i asked her are you happy being with me and thats when she broke m heart and to tell you the truth the next day i cried in the shower , damn i was just so hurt my heart didnt see it coming (sigh) so ok that happen right and she told me that the reson she broke up with me was that she was heading off to college somwhere in dallas , alright so the next day im down i dont feel like going to school im hurt and so i see her and i was like i need to to you and so we talked and i told her that we can make it work, i'll go and visit you in dallas no matter what it takes if i even have to go walking i'll go , but she said was ok alright and so months past and i ould still talk to her until i started suspecting that she started talking to her ex and i asked her are you going out wih him and she said yes...=( she said that she was sorry idk how it happen n i started crying once more, she told me that the real reason she broke up with me was that she couldnt stop thinking about her ex .....and she told me that she hoped and prayed so that she can fall in love with me ....





so now i still talk to her we text everyday im always there for her she calls me sometimes i call her sometimes and we even slept on the phone together one time lol but idk i really want her back we always say good morning and goodnight to each other everyday i mean every single day! i love her but do ya'll think that i still have a chance with her? what should i do? all i want is her =( her friends thinks that she should've stayed with me too but idk i really want her back ....we went out for a month and she went out with her ex for like three yrs but they broke up like so many times ...i jus dont know what to do I want my ex-girlfriend back.... but i need anothers opinion please help=(?
Aww im so sorry to hear your story, so sad =[ . Well I was thinking, since they broke up so many times in 3 years, it will eventually happen again, and right now you鈥檙e her closest friend, you鈥檝e already been out with her, and after she breaks up you鈥檒l be the one she comes back to. Plus you seem to be a great guy, and try to prove that you love her as much as you can all the time. And I believe in the saying..or phrase whatever...if you love something let it go, and if it comes back to you, thats how you know its true. Just keep being her closest friend, whenever she needs someone you鈥檒l be the one she comes to. Make her realize you鈥檙e the one who鈥檚 always there for her. And her friends are on your side too, so thats a good thing.I want my ex-girlfriend back.... but i need anothers opinion please help=(?
I THINK U STILL HAVE A CHANCE IT MIGHT JUST TAKE TIME THIS GIRL LOVES HER BF CUZ SHES BEEN WITH HIM FI RTHE LONGEST BUT THEN SHE MET U AND THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT U SHE LIKES UR DOING SOMETHING RITE FOR HER TO STILL TALK TO HER I THINK SHE WANTS U BUT WANTS HER BF AS WELL ONLY BECAUSE LIKE I SAID A LONG TIME RELATIONSHIP U GET ME BUT JUST B HAPPY UR DOING SOMETHING RITE SHE MUST LIKE U CUZ UR ADORABLE SOMEONE SHE CANT TALK TO UR SOMEONE SHE WISHES HER BF IS SO DONT TRIP U WILL GET HER ONE DAY JUST TELL HER HOW U FEEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment