Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How long do you wait for your ex-girlfriend?

So my girlfriend and I broke up two weeks ago. We have been going out for two years. We are both attractive and have great personalities and would have no problem moving on but neither of us have. We have been talking and trying to work things out slowly but she is still hrut and scared. We grew apart and when I was drunk I kissed another girl and her friends saw it and told her. We have been hanging out alot and talking but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I want to be with her and I want to work things out but I need to set a point where I move on eventually if my efforts don't lead anywhere.





A similar situation happend where my girlfriend before this and I broke up and we didn't talk for three months. After that she asked me to get back together but that time I had moved on. it was too late. I don't want the situation to happen here again because I think she could be the one. I thought my ex could be the one too.





I've tried to be patient and supportive and loving and she responds with reasining that she is scared of getting hurt again, she wants to focus on herself and her friends and family will judge her if we get back together so soon. this statement is leading me on to think there is hope. Will we get back together? should I wait? should I stop contacting her? or should I just move on?How long do you wait for your ex-girlfriend?
Don't wait for her man it's pointless and you're just wasting your time and your life. get over her and move on manHow long do you wait for your ex-girlfriend?
if you really think she's the one, then let her be. Just dont date for a few months, and concentrate on making yourself better. Pick a hobby, lose those few extra pounds, volunteer, but dont date and definitely dont **** around. She will come around, and realize that kissing wasnt a big deal after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment