Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I win back my ex-girlfriend's heart? PLEASE HELP?

I was dating this WONDERFUL girl. She was AMAZING! She made such a GREAT impact on my life. I was inspired, filled with joy, determined, daring, outgoing, spontaneous, %26amp; many other things I have never felt in my life before. I felt so great! But after a month %26amp; a half of dating she broke up with me. =,( She said she ';wanted a break';. Now it's been 3 weeks that we broke up %26amp; it's been the most horrific 3 weeks of my life! Everything is so different. Things changed. My attitude towards life, my inspiration is gone, my happiness is gone as well....I feel dead inside. Right now she's interested in some other guy, %26amp; it happens to be someone I have a very bad vibe with. But they're not dating....YET. I REALLY want to be with her. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. During this break-up I've made common mistakes such as: begging her to come back, telling her that I will change, acting depressed so I can make her feel bad for me, telling her not to get with the other guy....I feel like with all these things I have done, it's too late %26amp; there's no hope of having her back in my life. She hardly answers my texts, I feel like she hates me for trying so hard, this is the worst feeling ever! I haven't talked to her in person for about a week. But the last text I sent her was a day ago. THE BOTTOM LINE IS: I want her back in my life as my girlfriend! Right now it's 2:00 in the AM %26amp; I can't stop thinking about her. It's been 3 weeks %26amp; I feel like my heart can't take this anymore. PLEASE HELP. Advice Please. What should I do? Should I send her a text saying ';ILY';? I can't take this anymore. I really want her back. I would really appreciate your help. =)How can I win back my ex-girlfriend's heart? PLEASE HELP?
Here is a great article on how to get your ex back. Check it out if you want to: http://www.exbackguides.com/How can I win back my ex-girlfriend's heart? PLEASE HELP?
courting her again
If she's not replying you promptly, it almost definitely shows that she's not interested in you anymore, and texting ily to her is not going to change that.





From a girl's perspective, whatever you did to her, screams ';needy';, which I've no doubt you are. However, she doesn't need to know that, it'll just make you seem like a loser.





I don't think she hates you, it's more like she's annoyed that you keep badgering her. You should let her go, as hard as that may seem, and try to think of bigger and brighter things.





And think: Even if you do manage to convince her to be your girlfriend again, don't you think that this relationship would be meaningless? It would just mean that you'll be doing everything to make her happy, and you'll just keep giving and giving until one of you gets fed up.





Get over her, dude. I swear it'll be the best thing for you. Cheer up (:
Dude i also am going trough this right now. What you wrote is exactly what i feel, i just asked the same question too. I made the same mistakes all the ones you mentioned too.





She has a BF though and we just broke 5 days ago...





I want to know what to do too... Should we not bring up the past just go out with them maybe see them and just chill or what.. so sonfused i cried myself out to her and i think i may have ruined my chances...





Ahh hopefully everything works out... I am taking her out on Sunday if she made her mind up after telling me maybe, and idk.
Be honest with yourself: Do you really want to be with someone who clearly doesn't want to be with you? You need to have more respect for yourself.





If it's been 3 weeks and she's already interested in someone else, isn't that a sign that she wasn't that in to you?





You mentioned that she is interested in someone who you don't have a good ';Vibe'; with. This is a clear indicator that you aren't ';her type'; and this guy is. Which is ok! You need to find a woman who wants and appreciates and loves you for you.





Before someone can love you...you need to love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment