Monday, August 16, 2010

What is the worst feature that you have ever suffered from your ex girlfriend/ boyfriend?

I had to get rid of my ex Girlfriend because she had a huge abusive MOUTH on her, had too many loud things to say, very opinionated about everything, any time she came home she would reel off a list of expectations of what had not been done and why. Very threatening tone she has





There was no, Hi honey how was your day what should we do for dinner. I am so glad to see you, etc etc etc





She was pretty, well dressed with a good figure but the thought of that ear bursting mouth opening put me right off her. It took me 7 years to escape. She still tried to get me to go back but still kept up the verbal attacks.





Our son asked the teacher how to make his drawing of mummy have ';angry eyes'; like mummy's.





That's my worst problem now what was yours and how did you get rid of it.





10 points if you make me laugh to forget about her.What is the worst feature that you have ever suffered from your ex girlfriend/ boyfriend?
My ex beat me up and held guns to my head. That was in the days before domestic violence was considered an unlawful offense. It took me 3 years to escape and I gave up everything including my son just to get out. I just knew I would end up dead. Worst years of my life. I am so glad they are way behind me now. He eventually got sent to jail for beating up his second wife - the laws had changed by then. Now, he is married to a bi-polar woman that regularly beats on him and has stabbed him with a knife (talk about karma).





Glad you are out of your situation. What is the worst feature that you have ever suffered from your ex girlfriend/ boyfriend?
u want to know something funny i put up with for my girlfriend. she was dating a nutcase that slapped her alot, so one day i saw her slap her so i liked her then and jumped to her defence he flipped and tried to beat the crap out of me. she was so thankful we've been together 5 months and last week she made out with her him twice and told me 1 month later
am very glad i can be able to write to you and not to speak to you because living with a first class loudspeaker for seven years would totally make you deaf by her nagging. i wonder why you had to bail since you ve already spent seven years.anyway am glad you are out of your night mare,do me a favour, when you get to celeberate your son's birthday. you cld ve your ex-girlfriend sing for free
If you really love her, you should tell her and face the problem %26amp; try to think of a solution together.





Forget about her is rather hard, you need to get yourself occupied as tied up as possible. (Sports. Games, Gathering, must do something you are iinterested in).
Well, there was this one girl who farted alot, and always denied it, but if it's just us and i didn't let one go it doesn't take sherlock holmes to figure that out. Funny thing is she dumped me,
Um well mine wanted to much sex and got really pissed off if I couldn't go any longer. I'm not talk 5 mins I'm talking 3 hours or more EVERYTIME. She once got me up and told me I could just lay there lol and she had her way with me.
lol....Hi David


first hubby lost his hormones!!!!!!!!!!1 It sucked so bad...im a Pisces....He was also an abusive chauvanist..
It's called borderline personality disorder, and it's not funny, sorry. But you did the right thing. there's no cure.
Well, when you get slumped into watching Hannah Montana instead of some actiony movie cuz her little sister starts crying. You know its time to call it quits.
There was not any, this male had a wife and was





dishonest about this factor, he got his *** booted





out of my orbit!!! HURRAH!!!
Just think about the time she shoots that fat mouth off to the wrong person and they ***** slap her into next week.
fgfshtrhrtjsyjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjt
if she has a very big mouth maybe you should stick your cock in there and she'll realize why god made her pie hole so big
got squished by everyone i new and all my friends thought it was a big joke how great i now
Havnt had an ex
My ex had a little problem. It came in a bottle. It was a double edged sword though. She was great after she had one or two drinks....very fun and happy. But after four drinks, she'd get a little flirty. Still, fun to be around. After six drinks, she'd be in the back room with another dude. Fun over.





I got tired of playing baby sitter when ever we'd go anywhere with alcohol. I wanted to have a couple myself, but if I let my guard down, she'd let her panties down.





It was hard to give up such a hot sexy woman, but once I did, was it ever a weight off my back.





The good thing was, after the divorce, whenever I felt the need to see her, I'd drop in to see her and bring a twelve pack of beer and a twelve pack of condoms and relive old times.








k
Where do I begin?





One ex was into witchcraft. I was afraid to break up with him because I found an old handmade book of spells under his bed. I was sure he would try to put a hex on me.





One had a habit of taking me to gay bars so he could openly proposition the male bartenders and laugh about how he really wasn't gay.





One was a self-mutilator and everytime I tried to leave him, he'd lock himself in the bathroom and start cutting himself with my Bic.





Being single and drama-free is really under-rated. Good luck.
Oh brother, I could be here all day...


My last ex...


He liked listening to himself talk.


He spoke as if he had a mega-phone. (didn't know what an inside voice was)


Every word that came out of his mouth became an argument with someone.


He was right even when he clearly wrong.


He knew how I should dress, what perfume I should buy, what the latest trends were, how I should act, more than I did.


He was more of a girl than I was.


He snuck his mom some ';happy pills'; which resulted in a ER visit.


He scammed anyone or any place that he possibly could.


I broke up with him numerous times, he never got it, he continued to show up places, to my parents house and all.


I was on count down, couldn't wait for him to move out of the state so I could be free once again.


Oh, and get this, he wonders why I don't return his phone calls and don't act like I miss him. What a fool! :)
I have two experiences on very different ends of the spectrum. Both are pretty tame.





Guy #1- This is a very guy-y guy. He tried to get me agree to let him touch my boobs at least three times a day. As though discussing a contract.





Guy #2- Sweet guy. We're still very close. But he, well, was less of a guy. Very into romantic songs and movies and whatever. I specifically remember one time in the car, we listened to a love song and he looked at me with the widest puppy-dog love eyes I've ever seen. I'm all for romance, but really, I'm a chick. I'd prefer that he not be one.





When we broke up, guy #2 wanted to me to honestly tell him why. I told him it's because he was too girly. Turns out, he was a bit sensitive to this response. BIG SURPRISE THERE.





Thankfully, I haven't had too much trauma as far as relationships go, yet.
i had one chick that i went out for a year she was nuts she had to see me every single day did not let me work any over time a my job but i still did it she was just something she call me at work one day because i did not text her or call her all day she did not trust me at all i could not talk to my friends that she did not got along whit finally about 10 months ago i just call it a quit o she was so mad i had her x box in my house and i came from work sleeping i text her early that i think about staying single like a hour later she and her mom she is 22 and still don't drive took a test and fail it 2 times in a row funny **** anyways i was say that she let me have her xbox360 and i text her that i want to stay single one hour later she walks in to my house i was sleeping she grabs by hair pulls it started to curse like crazy she calls her mom she was in the car waiting out side she call her down she took her stuff we talk about it and i said let me think if i want to continue whit her so next day she text me come get your stuff so i come over get my stuff that i gave her and left she was still piss i hook up whit other people for a month a rebound chick and funny thing is that is that she change have a phone number and she was calling me and all i can see on my phone unknown she call me for about week i saw her at the movies whit her new boyfriend now his husband she got married at the start of the year and she having her first baby i found out from a friend she told me she saw it on my space
.this stuff truly isn't much that laughable....but?..surely there are allot of hidden reverse abuse situations going on out there in the world today partner too....(just look at how our local national governments and polititians treat us seemingly)..and certainly there are places on the web where thousands of men and women just like you and I voice out our displeasures with obnoxiously poor minded abusive people too.


Not all men and women are entirely abusive however....some just simply sound and act out like they are reasonably.....(loose cannons)


Abuse is an Illness!....like a disease really.


It can be inadvertintly infectious and communicable also....especially during bouts of revenge and retribution and retaliation.


My last great 4 year relationship gal pal from two years ago...started out very wonderefully and quite enthusiastically during the fabulous fall honeymoon period of that season anyways.


...geez she was a fantasy dream women come true seriously!


Very highly attractive too...who knew?


We met on the internet....so know that this was one of those unfortunate ending type stories otherwise.


Damn she really was a great and most fabulous lover honestly too.


Sometime though during every year....right around the holidays and stuff, she seemingly gets quite restless and unstable with all of her past male husbands (2) and close friend male aquantences anyways....and especially me...her supposed lover of sorts.


It's like she goes into a total mindless male bashing Jeckyl Hyde episode of mentallity anyways. YIKES!!!


She even picked on bus boys and waiters and male cashier artist too!


A mental mind doctor (psycologist) told me she suffers from a post and pre-seasonal light and depression disorder anyways....he's says without a real deep mental health diagnosis it could be other stuff too.


Multiple personality disorder...manic depression...obsessive compulsive disorder...ADD...ADHD...bipolar disorder.....scizophrenia......hystaria.鈥?more......you name it!


How did I not see any of this mindless mental stuff when I first met her seemingly?


Is she that great of an actress seriously?


Hello Hollywood?......


Come to find out she's lived with all of this stuff for so long...she's absolutely occasionally got a great mind in learning how to control herself under some of her episodal circumstances anyways.


Damn her mother even told me and warned me about these mind afflictions...and I simply blew her mothers words off as having to do with some type of an embroiled mother daughter relationship type thing anyways.


Listen to your loving partners' mom next time.....cause sometimes they spill the beans about their own afflicted kids to help save you from your lovers ashes honestly.


She becomes a totally untruthful disfiguring verbally abusive mentally injuring humiliating woman during these disorders and episodes.


She goes out and stirs up new risky sexual liasons and relationships with strange men and people of all colored persuasions and disorders everywhere.


I felt honestly abused by her presence during these highly mentally fatigued fractured moments too.


I had to leave her back two years ago to re-aquire my own mental sanity and stability and self preservation.


The worst part is?.....she has joint custody of her two young boys from her previous marriage.....and darned it if they aren't a couple of seeds and nuts that haven't fallen far from the tree either.


Yikes!


She ran away and moved the entire house contents three months later that year......her life is still quite disrubted and self sabotaged otherwise.


She was going to unknowingly mentally destroy both of us alternatively....so now she's moved two hours away from me and has started a new relationship with another soon to be bewildered fellow as well.


I haven't had the oppurtunity nor heart to warn him possibly either.....should I bother?...10 pts says it would make him laugh.....but not for long really.


She's quite a man eater seriously!


Good luck to him I suppose.


I'll get the midnight calls again...eventually!
Strangely enough, two nights ago I had a nightmare about my ex wife, being alone, desperate, and depressed, yet wanting me still...


That'll teach me for eating cheese on toast so late at night, though I'm a slow learner.


I'm also reasonably intelligent, and why I married her is still beyond my comprehension, though from memory I was drunk when I proposed, drunk when I left her, and somewhat in between during those terrible years.


I only hope I wasn't sober when I married her.





She was abusive, rather fat (sorry, morbidly obese), and was capable of frying an entire potato farm with little more than a match thrown from heaven, though I eventually got rid by means of an equally blood sucking leach.


The solicitor in which I speak charged more than any call girl, or under cover operator I could imagine, and after 拢15K in costs, I truly wish I had have just bought a load of w@nk mags and a few bottles..


With some Asprin for later, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment