Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How long should you give your ex girlfriend time?

She broke up with me a month ago after 5 years. it was a fast break up, a text, and a min phone call of me crying to her. no cheating, no other person. just a lot of stress, a lot. and her mom not liking me after a small misunderstanding (2 years ago problem). and just a lot of small stuff that might made her snap.we usually had to sneak around to see each other for a little bit. we messaged, talked, wrote, held each other every day. she would go crazy if i dont write her i love u in every text message. she never let my hand go when we were together. but suddenly she ended it, something i never saw coming. she would rather die then leave me (her own words a week before the argument) and she really was sooo happy with me. never seen her that happy. People told me to give her time (been almost a month). she told me the day of the break up, theres no hope and i shouldnt try or anything. to just move on my life. just to go on and not to wait for hope, cuz theres none.... wow that killed me. what should i do? i atleast need closure and shes not giving it. i just need closure to at least move on. for me to feel like i can love and trust another girl. that this next girl would deserve me to love her and shower her with my feelings. i dont want to think day by day, that the next girl can just wake up,like my ex, and tlel me she doesnt know if she loves me anymore and its over.i dont want to move on my life like that. its not fair to me or the next love ( if i do love again, trying to convince myself that i can fall in love agian),





what is the best way to get them back??





ThanksHow long should you give your ex girlfriend time?
I don't know...that's tough. Maybe there's something wrong with her? How old are y'all? It's awful but I guess you have to act like it's over...maybe time will bring you two together but if she said that there's no hope, then you should respect that. Although you could write her a letter...maybe that will help bring some closure to you. Make sure you write it for you though and not for a reaction...that could just disappoint you in the end. I wish you the very best though.How long should you give your ex girlfriend time?
Hello





Forget and forgive the past. You can again fall in love as long as you are single.
girls dont mean what they say.


but give her as much time as she needs and when she is ready try hard to get her back
She's psychotic and unstable, and you are a vagina.





You don't need ';closure';. There is no such thing. Just move on and find someone worth your while that won't pull this kind of crap. I held on to a doomed relationship for five years and it was the dumbest thing I have ever done. Only after I made the decision to let it go I felt free. Now I am happy with my present girlfriend and she was everything my previous girlfriend wasn't.





This whole ';if I can fall in love again'; mentality is dramatic and ridiculous. Man up, dude. Stop thinking everything is lost. It's quite the opposite... everything is available to you now, finally.





Don't focus on getting her back. Don't try to move backwards. Cut your losses and move forwards. It will be better for you in the long run. You probably won't think so now, but it will happen.
dude trust me i feel you man i know what your going throug but come on just move on i saw your questions and you ask the same thing over and over again i think you just want to see and answer that will make you feel better, the truth is that she is notwith you and if she wanted to be with you then she would be here by now. i know it is easier to just say move on,i know sometimes you feel you are worthless without her, but the only way out of this is going up be a good man and if one day you see her on the street she'll realize she was so wrong and immature. just do your best to move on and stop thinking ';what if';

No comments:

Post a Comment