Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get your ex girlfriend back?

I thought i was over her, we broke up back in February and I've been doing my best to move on. I've had quite a few girls since then and now but nobody else seems to fill the void created when she left. We still have contact with each other and everything but it hurts to talk to the one i love without saying ';I love you'; at the end of our conversations. She meant the world to me and more then and now and i can't seem to get her back to me. Friends say she's messing with me and i saw it too for a while...but i don't think that's what it was. Can anyone help me with this?How do you get your ex girlfriend back?
I found a site with some pretty good articles and other resources that will help you win your ex back...check it out...





http://getbacktogetherwithyourex.com/sig鈥?/a>





hope it helps and good luck!!!





Katie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment