Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get back with your ex girlfriend?

me and my ex broke up last year bc she cheated on me and to make a long story short we didnt talk till last month and now she says she doesnt want me to leave her again and i said r u gonna cheat on me and she says it was a mistake and i asked if she liked me and she said she does and doesnt bc she doesnt want to get left and i like her again what should i do plz help?How to get back with your ex girlfriend?



Wow! If you take her back, that will really show how much respect you have for yourself. SHE DISRESPECTED YOU BY CHEATING ON YOU!!! Next her!





It might be hard because you will be giving up on free p*ssy but once you do that you inner game will be in check. Guarntee you this won't be your last girlfriend.





No offense but you sound pretty young.


You might need some enlightenment. www.sosuave.com





Wish I had found this page when I was middle school instead of high school. Would have saved me alot of trouble?

No comments:

Post a Comment