Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you win your ex back?

Me %26amp; My boyfriend been going out for 7 years. WE broke up he was still dating me 2 and things were going ok I had a chance of getting him back but last week I did something so stupid I got into his email account sent this other he is dating a nasty email telling her to leave me alone. Now he is really mad at me said this girl will be his new girlfriend anyone think I have a chance of getting him back now when him and this girl break up? I am so heart broken. I cant move on. I love him with all my heart. I just didnt want him to be with this girl they are not right for each other. Please help me to figure things out. He still loves me and he said he still misses me and after 7 years do you really think it can be over? Do you think it could work out being friends for a while and showing my postive changes with the reasons we broke up?How do you win your ex back?
move on . if he realizes that he DOES WANT to bee with you while youre still in the mood to have him back thats your call. if he doesnt act before you'eve cooled on him he never will and you need to get on with your lifeHow do you win your ex back?
ok ok. I understand that you love him, but right now after all that...you and him both need some space..just a little bit of time away from him. He probably does love you, but you crowding him is giving him mixed feelings. Just stop talking to him, a few months later..call or email him and tell him that we would like to talk because you have had some time to think about things. At that point, you will have answer because right now, things are so messed up between you and him and he is so pissed, if you crowd him..it will make it worse.


Good Luck. And remember that everything happens for a good reason. If it doesnt work out, that means that is something better out there awaiting your arrival.
OK. Now, his trust in you has been broken. If he was already talking to this other girl then he would have been in two minds about you to begin with. There are no magic spells or potions to get him back but there is one thing you can do!


Make him fall in love with you all over again.


You'll need to take a good look inside you to understand what pushed him away to begin with.


Talk to friends and family and ask them to be honest in telling you about your bad points and where they think you went wrong.


During this time keep contact with him minimal. Your heart may be aching now but pushing him too far will never get him back.


When you do talk to him appear to be busy in your life without making him feel your over him.


Make jokes, smile, check your appearance and learn something. Read about something interesting and one day ask him: Do you know how rain is made?


When you talk to him treat him like a friend you've just met. Not someone you've known for seven years. Don't ask about his new girlfriend. Pretend she doesn't exist. As much as it hurts you, and it will, you must try and distance yourself from the situation and start working on yourself so that when he does open his eyes, he'll see you in a different light.


I wish you the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment