Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get your ex-girlfriend to forgive you and give you a second chance?

We have been together for 5 years. We had a fight and I was upset with her. I suggested that she leave my place and go back to her parents (out of anger not because I wanted her too). She left and now its been 6 months. We still talk and I've been trying to win her back. She is still upset that I let her walk out of my life without me even trying to convince her to stay. She says he is still anger and that she doesn't know if she can forgive me. All I want is a second chance to prove to her that she is the only one for me. How and what can I do to get her to forgive me?How do you get your ex-girlfriend to forgive you and give you a second chance?
I've learned about this the hard way...I did this to my first love...not thinking he would leave but, he did...I didn't hesitate to stop him, I just let him go...at that time, not thinking and letting my pride and hope make me think he would come back to me...but he didn't.


When we say things out of anger, we don't mean it...yet you have to accept your consequences.


Now if you love her...you roll with the punches. If you lucky and she still loves you...she'll make it work again...but you have to understand that she has the upper hand. YOU can't do anything to force her to change her feelings...you CAN only be there for her when she needs you...WOW 6 months is a long time.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment