Friday, August 20, 2010

Can i get my ex-girlfriend back?

Hi, So we broke up about 3 months ago and completely stopped talking about a month ago. She has recently tried to talk to me a little bit. I would ignore her at first but about a week ago i responded but acted as if i was over her. I said something like ';just friends'; and she said ';so your over me?'; so i answered with ';isnt that what you wanted: and she said ';i guess.'; A few days went by and i thought i would have heard from her but didnt. She was leaving for Nicaragua with her church to build houses on Saturday so on friday afternoon i just IM'ed her to say have a good trip and we talked a little while then i said i had to go. Later that night she IM'ed me and we talked some more and i told her that we should talk when she gets back because i know things between us havent been exactly comfortable recently and she said ';yes, thats fine'; She has been gon for just about a week now and comes back on sunday night. I want nothing more then to get back together with this girl. We were together for a year and for the she has recently tried to talk to me numerous times in the last two weeks. I really miss her and love her and want to know if it sounds like were on the road to getting back together and what i can do to get her back in my arms. She was my first love and i really really really want her back. Anything Helps :) Thank you





P.S- i spent a lot of time trying to get her back right after we broke up, so then i just kinda took it easy and stopped talking to her for a while and i guess she go the point. I went back to therapy for this girl and made some serious changes that i needed to make in order to make our relationship work. I just want the shot to show her how much i have improved. How do i get her to agree to giving me that one shot i need? I just dont want to act like im overdooing anything.Can i get my ex-girlfriend back?
hmm by what you said it seems like she has feelings for you too. you should try writing her letters or getting her something to show that you were thinking about her and just keep trying to talk to her ....good luckCan i get my ex-girlfriend back?
Not a chance.
Erik erik erik...You never had a girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment