Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What to do to make a EX girlfriend like you?

I went out with this girl last year and i broke up with her. I have no idea what i was thinking. I think i broke up with her because all my friends acted different towards me. Like they all told me to hang out with her (which i did) but they just thought it wasnt enough. SO anyway I have a couple questions I want answered





1.How to get your ex girlfriend to go back out with you





2.Do i still have a shot (shes not dating anyone and liked me for 2 years)





3.How long should i spend with her and what are somethings i can do with her since her mom doesnt like her dating (so we have to keep it a secret)





4. how do u keep your sister from knowing if she goes to the same school. (my sister will tell my mom and then my mom will make a big dramtic scene) (my sister goes to the same school but 2 years younger)My family doesnt care if im dating except i dont want to tell them I can just sneak out wayyyy funnerWhat to do to make a EX girlfriend like you?
i think the point of the term EX is that they are your EX- as in you 'crossed them out'!!What to do to make a EX girlfriend like you?
She can do way better than you.
-Well, try to make friends with her mother, be really nice to her and talk to her...she'll know you're a really nice guy


-try to hang out again with her and show her that you are ready now, and show some more self confidence, tell her how you really feel, make it up to her..don't play the interesting man or anything that's just annoying haha


-Maybe you could talk to your sister and she would understand...or just say that she's making things up that ur just friends with her





hehe best wishes!
1. you can't really get your ex to like you again, just hang out with her some and try to talk to her, find out if she is still interested then maybe ask her out


2. You might have a shot, my ex has one and he is taking it...


3. spend time with her at school, avoiding the sister might be hard so you might have to explain the situation a little bit about school before I can answer that. You could say you are going on ';group'; things and just go with her. get some good friends that will pretend to have gone or go with you


4. not sure about the sister. maybe just avoid too much contact with her, or embarass her before you start dating so that she can try to avoid you then you won't meet eachother at school. also explain to the girl about your sister and the whole dating thing. try not to make it seem like you don't want to go out with her though


good luck =]
if you dumped her because of what your friends think then thats really silly and you probably broke her heart. no idea what to say to get her back, try asking her, people go back to people after far worse things

No comments:

Post a Comment