Friday, August 20, 2010

How Do you know if your ex will not come back and forgive you?

Me and my ex have been broken up since the 23rd of January.He hasnt spoke to me,called or contacted me.Its as if he has forgotten me completely.I had made a mistake begging for him back,and making myself feel less than i am.That only made me feel worse.You cant force someone to love you.Two days after the breakup i asked him if he still loved me,he said no he didnt,which really hurt,because how can u possibly forget someone soo quickly.I mean we spent 9 full months together doing everything.He was my best friend.He was my first true love,which i heard takes alot of time to get over.I had made some mistakes of my own.I have disrespected him several times,made him feel as if he had to choose between me and his family,distracted him from God.this all happened when i was selfish and too confident in the middle of the relationship.My sister had told me If he really loved you he would have pushed and never gave up on the relationship no matter what.She is now married to a man that she says puts up with everything she says and does,because he loves her.His reasons to why he broke up with me were You never changed,we werent going anywhere,and i feel that God wants me to be single,and focus on him.I respect that,but i mean seriously i do not deserve this hurt,and do not believe it.His ex-girlfriend before me he had visited her in Ohio before we were dating last last christmas.It was a long distance relationship,he had payed 200 dollars plus the christmas gifts.when he arrived she had broke up with him,and had flirted and talked to one of his best friends.He had missed her from what he told me,but that is absolutely ridicolous.5 months into that relationship by phone and email and he still spoke to her,and 9 months with me and no contact whatsoever.im confused.I mean yeah i gave him emotional hurt i didnt see,but i still holded on to him and kept going strong.i had lost my dog and i begged him when he could to pay half of my new one and i would pay half.All i could do was apologize and make him see that i did not want his money or materials soo i returned them back to him.all i wanted was his support and love.from s guys perspective,do u know if he will come back,and is hiding his feelings right now?or should i just move on and let it go?why do you think he discontinued talking to me?Is he thinking bad things about me that he didnt see and telling everyone?It hurts to feel like you are the bad person.How Do you know if your ex will not come back and forgive you?
i just had a very similar thing happen to me, except i'm the guy, and my gf broke up with me. I did a lot of what your doing, and she reacted the same way he is. Well here is what i've learned from this, its been almost a month since. The fall out of the relationship was my fault, i became a little to clingy and maybe selfish. HOWEVER, it wasn't my fault the relationship ended. That was hers, she wasn't willing to work through the conflict, didn't want to put the effort in trying to work things out. She didn't tell me that these things were bothering her, she just assumed i knew, and when i said i didn't she got mad. So don't get too down on yourself, it isn't you that is the problem, its him, he is being selfish by not trying to deal with the problem. The no contact thing, that might be him trying to get over you, he is probably struggling, and second guessing his decision, and feel the best thing is to cut all contact so he isn't tempted.





So what do you have to do? Be patient, sit back, don't try and contact him, make him wonder what your up too, make him wonder if your moving on. Then and only then will he come back to you. This may take awhile, but it will work. If you hold out trying to contact him for one month, and he hasn't tried to reach you, then give him a call, ask if you can meet him somewhere for lunch. Then just tell him what your thinking, who knows maybe you will have gotten over him, if not maybe you can try again. Good LuckHow Do you know if your ex will not come back and forgive you?
Just move on. Get yourself out of this bullshit. You're definitely not the bad person, so don't fool yourself into thinking that.


Life is short, and you gotta make the best of it.
I'm going through the opposite. My girl broke up with me over some b.s argument and decided to be single and stated she needed her space and that she was happier single. I was the one that put up with a lot of her b.s she caused me agonizing emotional pain, she has 3 kids with 2 babby daddys and I accepted that because I loved her. I'm 25 with no children, yet she took advantage of me. I have begged cried and pleade for her to reconsider. Come to find out she admitted that she was talking to someone else. So I began no contact to heal my pain and for her to realize the grass is not greener on the other side. She disrespected me a whole lot, she thought she was the ****. And did not care for anyone but herself. But the weird part is that I still love her. So think of all the **** you probably made that dude go through eventually we get tired and forget our feelings. A man can only take so miuch. Although I still love her I will remain no contact until I forget all my feelings for her may be she will learn what she truly lost and change the way she treats people. Listen and learn.
oye, first... no offense.. nine months isnt that long.. also, why are you putting yourself down? so what if you disrespected him a few times.. if he really loved you i think he would forgive you. and for future reference.. NEVER EVER ask someone to choose between their family (and religion) and you. its a recipe for disaster. again, no offense but this guy sounds like a jerk.. if my boyfriend of 2 years (even that isnt that long) went to go see his ex girlfriend, we'd have some serious problems. i honestly think if your supposed to be with someone eventually it'll happen. i really think you should step back and figure out if this is what you really want. let him go, it looks like he has to deal with some issues of his own. the more you try to talk to him it could push him away even more. take a deep breath and focus on something else..

No comments:

Post a Comment