Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get my ex-girlfriend back?? please help?

ok, so I really am going to need some help on this one. Here is the background info and hopefully someone can help me. I'm now 18 years old. I started dating a girl when i was 16 and she was 14. I was a Junior and she was a Freshman in high school. We fell unimaginably in love with each other. We were each others first everything, so you can imagine the level of comfortableness and closeness between us. Well all through school everything was amazing. We were always together and not only dating but each others best friends. Then i graduated. The summer went great and we still were amazing. Through all of this the intimacy in our relationship remained the same. Then when school started back and now i was in college and she was still a junior in high school things began to change. She would act like she almost didn't want me around and always had an excuse of why she couldn't hang out with me. Finally one night i asked what was wrong. She replied she felt like we were dying. I handled this horribly. I was so scared that the only thing I'd ever know when it came to love was now gone. If I had just played it cool i think things would have settled themselves. Instead I panicked and constantly txted her and called her. I talked to her friends and asked about her and became very distrusting. She then asked for a break because she said i was smothering her and she was extremely mad that i had asked her friends to talk to her for me. Well i just didn't know when to quit because throughout the break i still constantly txted her and talked to her. I basically did everything wrong i possibly could have until she finally said it was over and she couldnt do it anymore. A month later she began dating someone in high school and i hated every second of it. They dated 21 days and near the end i began to contact her again. i told her one day that she was still the only person i could ever imagine myself marrying and having children with one day. Of course we had talked about this as most young and in love couples do. i told her i could only see myself getting old with her and she replied that she didn't love the boy she was with and that she felt the same about me. soon thereafter she had minor oral surgery and just because i care about her i brought her flowers. i had every intention of just telling her i hoped she felt better and leaving them there. only she asked me to stay and sit with her. i did and she asked me to come back again the next night. the next night i did and we kissed for the first time in months. soon thereafter she broke up with the guy she was with. everything seemed to be so smooth. she was always wanting me around but then became angry when she learned of me talking to girls when we were broken up. time went on and we stopped seeing each other again. These days she tells me that too much has happened for us to make it. That she only looks at me as a friend and doesn't have intimate feeling for me. i can't comprehend that though. how is possible to feel nothing for someone you were madly in love with for over two years and was your first at everything from car dates to sex. how can you look at someone who you made plans to spend the rest of your life with and not care about them like a boyfriend still? now a lot of my friends who are girls swear up and down that she does still love me and a part of her does want to be with me, but i just don't see it. she very plainly says that she is over me and doesn't love me like a boyfriend anymore. only she tells other people that the thought of me with another girl makes her sick and that she really does love me. her mother and i have discussed it which may sound odd but she really looks at me like a son and only wants to see me and her daughter make it. she says that she tells her that im not what makes her happy and that too much has went on for us to make it. there again though she was telling one of her friends that she was kinda down on life right now. when they asked why she said i miss last summer. the friend replied well what is different from now and last summer. she replied with my name. Im so very confused and after having finally looked for advice it looks like ive done everything wrong. ive came off as deperate and needy and obsessive. ive basically said i love her and will always be wrapped around her finger. this girl truly does mean the world to me and i would do anything to get her back. i would walk thru hell for her and would give 60 years off my life to hold her for 60 more seconds. Please if there is anyone who has been in a situation like mine who is reading this. i would love to know how to win at this. i want her back and i think the best things to do would be to go about my life like im ok and it doesnt bother me. to maybe see other girls. maybe to completely stop talking to my ex. please though someone talk to me and help me.How do i get my ex-girlfriend back?? please help?
Here is a great article on how to get your ex back. Check it out if you want to: http://www.exbackguides.com/How do i get my ex-girlfriend back?? please help?
Dating-


http://gilmoregirl.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment