Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girls need your advice. Ex girlfriend question?

what is the best way to get my ex back. she left me 8 months ago. We were together 5 years. She left because she said she felt neglected. Now that she is gone I realize my mistake and I have been working on myself for the better. We still talk through IM. I know there are other fish in the sea but I do really love her. I know I messed up by neglecting her. I just need al second chance to show here how great she is. help with some good advice.Girls need your advice. Ex girlfriend question?
I say the next time you two talk through IM you send her exactly what you said above.


You just have to do it... no matter what you say or how you say it it all means the same thing.





Dont be shy.. the worst she can do is tell you no... and if she doesnt want you like that anymore then you shouldnt want her.


Like you said there still are other fish in the sea.


Just be honest and tell her.Girls need your advice. Ex girlfriend question?
Robert, I'm in the same sort of position - I was with my GF for 6 years and we broke up 6 months ago - she dumped me.





I went through a similar thing to you.


Near the end I lost my drive/enthusiasm (although she was partly to blame)





We had an apartment together so about a month after the split we met up frequently to sort out the furniture and hand back the apartment.





Then the month after we met up now and again to discuss 'the bills' - basically an excuse for me to see her. Then she said she wanted to see how things went (as in it might be possible to get back together)





Then after a few weeks of meeting up, I realley badly needed to know what was happening, so I went over to her mums (where she moved to) and dropped off some flowers and a letter I had written.





I got a text back the next day saying she was happier without me and couldn't say she'd ever want to go back out with me again. So I though that was the end. I stopped contacting her.





7 weeks later she rings me up crying saying she misses me. We agree to meet up and she cancels.





Then finally we meet up a few weeks later and she tells me she's met someone else and they are moving to another country to live.





The moral of the story???


1. Don't build your hopes up.


2. Be very prepared for it all to go wrong.


3. Be prepared for them to mess very badly with your head.





If I could do this all over again, I would have completely ignored her from the start and NEVER have contacted once she left.
  • hair pieces
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment