Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sex with your ex to get back at the ';new gf';?

Have you ever or would you ever have sex with your ex just because you didn't like their new girlfriend?


As in, you really aren't interested in getting your ex back, but you just don't like their new gf so you'll have sex with him (get him to cheat on her) just to spite her?





I NEVER have, but my cousin has and I want to know how many other people have done this?Sex with your ex to get back at the ';new gf';?
Well thats just putting yourself down. you dont have to prove anything to anybody, play clean! thats a dirty way of making her jelous!! Get a life girlSex with your ex to get back at the ';new gf';?
I would never do it because, as a personal rule, I never sleep with people just to hook up or have sex at anytime if I'm not in a serious relationship.





If your cousin can deal with knowing she stooped so low, that's fine. Perhaps there is enough satisfaction for her in knowing that she persuaded him into cheating and put a serious rift in their relationship. The new girlfriend will either find out or he will have to live with himself. Either way, I can see the appeal. I'm not going to judge her, it's just not a decision I would have made for myself.
Don't blame it on the cousin, go ahead and say you did it. The answer to your question is no. Because it is on the lowest level of immaturity. Because it is stupid. Because it is childish. Because it is ridiculous. Because you will pay for it one day. Because there is nothing to be gained from it. Because you should know better. Because it is not wise. Because it is a good way to get shot, stabbed, or visit Dives. (he's in the grave) Why would anyone need to go through life getting back at people. Its a waste of time and energy.
IDK I WOULD ONLY DO IT IF I DID WANT HIM BACK AND DIDNT WANT TO SEE HIM WITH SUMONE ELSE BUT IDK IT ALSO DEPENDS ON IF I REALLY WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM OR NOT
whats up with people wanting payback with there ex's like they did something horrible.. move on.. they are an ex for a reason.
This is how people end up on daytime TV shows or just end up ';missing';!
LOL, the more the merrier!
That's messed up... :( People in these days

No comments:

Post a Comment