Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Boys: how do you treat your ex girlfriend?

I'm asking this on my sisters account so don't laugh at the name.


anyway, I just wanted to know how other guys treat their ex girlfriends. My ex girlfriend and I were friends before going out for 2 months. Then I broke up with her cause I had to deal with some stuff and I agreed to be friends with her when she asked me to. I do like her still and I want her back eventually (when I solve my problems) so how do I deal with this? How do the rest of you treat your ex gf's? what do I do if she asks me to hang out? (telling her that I can't b/c I still have feelings for her/am scared is not an option)...what do you guys recommend? and how do I go about getting her back if my life improves?


**I think this chick still likes me. It's been like 2 months since I broke up with her...and I don't want to tell her that I still like her or the hope that I will come back to her once things have cleared up (I'm not CERTAIN I will and don't wanna lead her on just in case)Boys: how do you treat your ex girlfriend?
I cut ex's out of my life. I don't do that break up get back together again ****. If you can't make it work as a couple it won't as friends.Boys: how do you treat your ex girlfriend?
If you're going to hang out with her you have to keep it strictly platonic and not make any moves on her. That means no kissing or anything. If you are unsure if you want to get back with her or not then you can't spend very much time with her because it will impair your judgment and what you actually want in your life. You can't really do anything right now except focus on solving your problems so just accept that she has to take a back seat and you two are not going to be together for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment