Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it normal to miss your ex girlfriend this much?Did I do the wrong thing?

i broke it off with my girlfriend because she started to ignore me a lot and she basically treated me like i was someone who didn't matter.i on the other hand(am a med school student) so I dont earn a lot but I try my best to provide for her and make her happy.


She was diagnosed with a stomach problem that was due to stress so I tried to give her space but she would ignore me for weeks on end,


until she watched that 500 days of summer movie and started relating the movie to us,then I got this huge apology.She said she thinks she a ***** and I said no your not your unwell.She talked to me again for a few days but then she started ignoring me for months on end again..repeat the cycle for about 8 months.


So I was finally at the end of my tether and I couldn't take anymore of it and I walked out on her.It makes you feel like such a useless man when you cant stand by your sick girlfriend but I couldn't handle being constantly shown affection and then rejected,





BUT now I really miss her and I want her back.She hasn't spoken to me for 2 months.How do I get her back?Is it normal to miss your ex girlfriend this much?Did I do the wrong thing?
Honestly, I would do the healthy thing and let her go. You could probably find someone who will care for you a whole lot more than that. I would never treat my boyfriend like that! It's probably going to be one of the hardest things you can do for yourself, but when you meet the person who is going to make you a million times happier, you will not regret your decision in leaving her.

No comments:

Post a Comment